XBox 360 slim  » Games  »
  • In my opinion and personal experience I found this console is worth it, but I suggest getting the 250GB model or you'll regret it
  • I bought the 4GB model and had to get the hard drive separate
  • Anyway I highly recommend this console, Microsoft has got your back, they are so confident with the slim that it only comes with a 1 year warranty either that or they will dump it on you lap after that year is up

• by clifford

The XBox 360 slim is similar to its older model the ellite. When Microsoft made it they knew what they were doing. The slim is a thinned out model, it features a touch sensitive power button, and eject button for the disc tray.

The disc drive is questionable, first off most of them have Samsung disc drive which have no padding on in them so the disc and drive can get messed up just by moving the console while it is on. It also has built in wireless adapter not sure what it is but it barely lags.

To fix the whole red ring of death Microsoft added more

ventilation and a built in fan. Another thing is the price and what you get.

You could get the 4GB model for $199. 99 or you can get the 250GB model for $299.

99 also you can bundle it with kinnect for $249. 99.

The 4gb model comes with a controller, cables, and built in flash memory. The 250GB comes with all that the 4GB comes with as well as a 250GB removable hard drive, a headset, and a HDMI cable.

And the kinnect bundle comes with everythinv the 4GB comes with along with Kinnect. In my opinion and personal experience I found this ...

• console is worth it, but I suggest getting the 250GB model or you’ll regret it.

I bought the 4GB model and had to get the hard drive separate. Because I am a hardcore gamer I couldn’t just live with 4GB I had that filled up within a week, and microsoft is trying to squeeze money out of you,the ellite’s hard drive won’t work because the slim has the hard drive slot inside it.

the cheapest found a hard drive for the slim was $118, an outrageous price but I had to get it, oh and that brings up another point, I bought a 250GB Seagate hard drive and

it only recognized 16GB, that got me angry. Anyway I highly recommend this console, Microsoft has got your back, they are so confident with the slim that it only comes with a 1 year warranty either that or they will dump it on you lap after that year is up.

I’m giving it a 8/10 because it worth it for the money, they improved on the hardware it is super quiet compared to my ellite, the only thing that’s wrong with it is that the disc drive spins so fast that even if you move the console while a game is inside it will ruin both the disc drive and the game.

XBox 360 slim

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281121344440831/k2311a121/12.1.10