Rite Bite Women High Calcium Bar  » Health  »
IN
  • I do have a bad experience on skipping meals so I see to it that I will be fit and healthy even if I am busy at my work
  • I bought this Women’s nutrition bar by Rite bite and it was my way to not skip a meal
  • I always include Rite Bite nutrition bar with me and if I do have office break, I love to include it in my snack
  • I highly recommend Rite Bite Women High Calcium Bar for everyone especially ladies who are hyper and active at work and do forget to eat because of their hectic schedule

• by brandobrando

I am always on the go so I needed to keep up with my work without missing any meal. I do have a bad experience on skipping meals so I see to it that I will be fit and healthy even if I am busy at my work.

I bought this Women’s nutrition bar by Rite bite and it

was my way to not skip a meal.

It is not that cheap but it can always be good for women’s health.

Rite Bite Women has high calcium content good to keep my bones strong.

It also has folic acid, omega 3 (flax seed) rich in fiber and is prebiotic that balances my PH level.

I always include Rite Bite nutrition bar with me and if I do have office break, I love to include it in my snack.

The taste was rich and creamy and full of fiber although it does not scrape my tongue when I chew it even if there are oat bits and soy crispies into it.

You might have a difficulty chewing it ...

• Rite Bite Women High Calcium Bar
      so just always have something to drink in between to keep it safe of not choking since it gets dry when you try to masticate this nutrition bar on your mouth.

It has raisins, cashew nuts, papaya chunks and it is honey in flavor so it is kinda sweet but just enough to make my day active.

I bought

it at Hypercity grocery for only Rs25 or equivalent to $0.

60 cents on their 40 grams of bar.

I highly recommend Rite Bite Women High Calcium Bar for everyone especially ladies who are hyper and active at work and do forget to eat because of their hectic schedule.

Rite Bite Women High Calcium Bar is rich in vitamins and minerals that our body needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341121344190831/k2311a121/12.1.10