Simple Nokia 1800  » Phones  »
  • I saw Nokia 1800 that is simple when I bought it in Sta
  • It is convenient to use, but there is some lack of features in Nokia 1800
  • I think, those people that are simple and wants to have cellphone that is simple, Nokia 1800 is what I think they are looking for

• by MiseryLady24

This is what I would like to say in Nokia 1800. I saw Nokia 1800 that is simple when I bought it in Sta. Lucia East mall.

It costs P1,500 pesos. It is simple and cheap.

The girl at the mall taught me the different features in Nokia 1800. It has colorful graphics.

It has settings, clock, call register. It has a radio, but it does not have a video camera in Nokia

1800.

The reason why I bought this Nokia 1800 is I am going to use it only for text and call besides it is pretty. I was satisfied when I first used this cellphone because it has an earphone that can be used if someone called you or you want to call someone else.

You can also listen to the music. The profile setting in Nokia 1800 can be used and can be customized different colorful graphics ...

• in different profile.

It is convenient to use, but there is some lack of features in Nokia 1800. It is very obvious why it is simple and cheap.

It has a radio featured in Nokia 1800, but you can’t recored the music you want from the cellphone. It’s okay if the recorded voice does not featured in Nokia 1800, but you can’t record the music and also you can’t save it as ring tone that

is in personalize profile in Nokia 1800.

I would say that is convenient to use and entertaining and you won’t be bored because of games, but it lacks recording and saving files for music which can be used as ring tone. I would say that this cellphone is convenient to use and easy to use.

I think, those people that are simple and wants to have cellphone that is simple, Nokia 1800 is what I think they are looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371121344070831/k2311a121/12.1.10