Philips DVD/VCR DVP3150V137  » Electronics  »
  • I would definitely recommend this product to my friends

• by sadonna
      We bought a Philips DVP3150v137 DVD / VCR combination player at Wal-Mart for $79. 99. It was not the cheapest one but I have always had good luck with Philips.

We bought this a couple of weeks ago to replace the Magnavox DVD player that we had gotten at Christmas that broke a couple of weeks after we purchased it. This duo unit will take the place of our old VCR as well as provide us with the option

of playing DVD�s.

It will take up less space which is important because we live in such a small house. It will help entertain the kids when the weather is bad and we are unable to get outside much.

Thus making life more bearable when the weather is not. My mom can use the old VCR in her bedroom for when she is sick and spends most of her time in bed.

My mom already had a DVD player ...

• and she likes to use movies as a way of falling asleep. Not to mention it is a way to drown out the noise my teenage daughters make reading books and gabbing late at night.

We currently have more VCR tapes than DVD�s so now she will have a bigger selection to choose from. The library offers more VCR tapes than DVD�s as well.

Since we hooked up our Philips DVD / VCR player we get

better reception on our TV and the picture does not roll like the old one did. It makes watching movies more enjoyable.

It is silver with a small clock on front which is a very attractive design. It also allows you to record on the VCR so we can tape our favorite shows if were not home to watch at a latter date.

Our old one did not offer that option. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16603134400231/k2311a036/3.6.07