Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
  • The product comes in various sizes, but I always purchase the sixteen ounce size because it is the best value for the amount of product
  • The cleanser is gentle enough to be used on the eyes, which I love because I hate to use a lot of different products
  • I have never had any serious breakouts, and I think this may be largely because I have always used this product
  • I highly recommend this skin cleanser for skin types ranging from oily to dry

• by heidi1975

I have been using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser since I was a teenager. Now, I have children of my own and I still have not found a product that cleanses my skin as well as this one. The product comes in various sizes, but I always purchase the sixteen ounce size because it is the best value for the

amount of product. The cleanser is gentle enough to be used on the eyes, which I love because I hate to use a lot of different products. In addition, it actually removes eye make-up. I have even used it to remove waterproof mascara, which is notoriously hard to remove!

You can find Cetaphil in almost every drugstore and in some grocery stores. The price varies, but I usually pay about six or seven dollars for the large size. Sometimes, the cleanser is packaged with bonus items like bars of Cetaphil soap or sample sizes of the brand’s lotion. This makes the cleanser an even better value.

The product is extremely gentle. I have even used it on my daughter’s skin.

• Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
      She has battled eczema for years, and this is one of the only products we have found that does not make her skin red and itchy. When my children were babies, I would use Cetaphil instead of the normal baby bath products. I also think it is an excellent acne product. I have never had any serious breakouts, and
      I think this may be largely because I have always used this product. I really cannot say enough great things about this product. Although the Galderma brand has made other skincare items over the years, Cetaphil is still their shining star. It is fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and dye free. I highly recommend this skin cleanser for skin types ranging from oily to dry.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Shayna says :

re : I highly recommend this skin cleanser for skin types ranging from oily to dry
I have always loved this product. Never a problem with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121343960831/k2311a121/12.1.10