Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites
  • The Pizza Hit Cheesy Bites pizza is available for delivery too, which is definitely an added convenience factor in our family
  • Overall, I would definitely recommend this Pizza Hut menu item
  • The price is excellent, and the pizza is interesting and tasty enough to keep my children happy

• by heidi1975

Pizza Hut’s Cheesy Bites are a great new pizza offered only in some areas. This menu item is a cross between a pizza and a cheese filled bread stick. Though they come in many different flavors, we tried the pepperoni and cheese one.

The middle of the Cheesy Bites pizza is a normal, thin crust pizza. The pizza contains pepperoni, melted mozzarella cheese, and the classic Pizza Hut sauce.

Surrounding the outside of the pizza are small mozzarella

filled miniature bread sticks. These little bites are brushed with butter and Italian herbs.

The result is a really great tasting pizza. I personally love the taste of a good pizza crust, so the Cheesy Bites pizza is a little disappointing to me because you do not get that great crisp texture.

However, my children absolutely loved it. As a budget-minded mom, I loved the price.

We paid less than twelve dollars for our pepperoni version, which fed ...

• myself and my two youngest children. The Pizza Hit Cheesy Bites pizza is available for delivery too, which is definitely an added convenience factor in our family.

I do think that Pizza Hut could improve a bit on their service when people actually dine inside the chain’s restaurants. The Pizza Hut we went to was a bit dirty.

Also, the place was extremely outdated. The menus were torn and the floor needed to be swept and mopped.

The food

is still very good, but I could not help but think that the restaurant seemed extremely dirty. That being said, the Cheesy Bites were a big hit with my kids, and they have asked me several times when we could go back to Pizza Hut to eat just so they could order these.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this Pizza Hut menu item. The price is excellent, and the pizza is interesting and tasty enough to keep my children happy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271121343950831/k2311a121/12.1.10