Body Shop’s Lip and Cheek Stain  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was browsing through the promo goods when I saw a catchy tiny bottle which I thought was lip gloss at first

• by chewy.pie

I am certainly one of those girls who really cannot go out of the house without make up on. I feel naked if I don’t have my face powder, haven’t outlined my eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil and plumped my cheeks with a blush. But then again, it’s inevitable that makeup will wear off through the day. With sweat and pollution, my make up only lasts for about 4 or 5 hours. It really is a challenge to find a make up, specifically a blush on that stays for hours. My worries were over when I discovered Body Shop’s Lip and Cheek Stain!

I was strolling at the mall

when my eyes caught Body Shop having a buy one take one promo. Curious that I was, I went inside to go check for make up. I was browsing through the promo goods when I saw a catchy tiny bottle which I thought was lip gloss at first. Got surprised when it said Lip and Cheek Stain. I went ahead and asked for a tester and tried it on myself. Being a cheek tint as it was, the liquid’s thick consistency was really prone to smudging and blotching.

Good thing, the Body Shop staff taught me to spread the tint right away and not let it dry so as ...

• not to get a blotched adverse effect. The cheek tint looked good on me since it really gave me that blushing, natural glow that I wanted for a day make up. I went for their buy one take one promo which was 979 pesos although you also have the choice to purchase a single tube for the price of 489 pesos. The cheek stain lasted for hours that even if I do my face powder retouch in the afternoon, there was no need for me to reapply the blush on. It also worked best for a lip stain if I wanted pink, plumper lips. The Lip and
        Cheek Stain for me was reasonably priced since it lasted for at least 2 months. The Lip and Cheek Stain is regularly sold at 979 pesos so I always wait for it to go on sale.

Overall, I vouch for Body Shop’s Lip and Cheek Stain to be a must-have in every girl’s make up kit. It’s a blush on plus a lip stain in one that gives you the convenience of only bringing just one tube. It really does the trick of doing that quick, day time make up finish. Quality, quantity and price wise, Body Shop’s Lip and Cheek Stain deserves a 10 out of 10 rating for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121343860731/k2311a121/12.1.10