Wal-Marts Mainstay Furniture
  • I know that I could have chosen a certain piece of furniture made by Mainstay
  • Another issue that I have had with the Mainstay computer desks is that every one that I have ever bought has never come with pieces that fit properly
  • For the most part, I like their furniture and design
  • I wouldn’t say that I would recommend everything that they make but I can definitely be the one to tell you that you should consider buying their computer desks, especially if you are looking for one for a child

• by sacback

I know that I could have chosen a certain piece of furniture made by Mainstay. And eventually during this review I will choose a certain piece. But I just want to talk about the furniture makers as a whole. I have a un balanced feeling when it comes to Mainstay Furniture.

I have never really been a fan of buying cheap furniture. But when it comes to Mainstay, I must be the one to admit that they have some really good furniture. Despite the small things that bother me about this Furniture, I really believe that they have some nice stuff.

Of course everything isn’t perfect and there certain things that I no longer buy from them. But there are things that I will continue to buy from them all

because the price is always right. They are so affordable.

And there are times when I need for my purchase to be affordable. For example, I will always buy computer desks from this company. Every single desk that I have bought for my kids and my nieces and nephews, has been a Mainstay desk.

The reason why I choose Mainstay is because I can’t see myself buying an expensive piece of furniture that is going to get messed up eventually by a kid. Plus their computer desk are small easily accessible for a child. Now the only thing that I don’t like is the selection that they offer.

There are a couple of computer desks on their line that aren’t sturdy at all. Every one that I have bought ...

• has always had a wobble to them. No matter how much I screw in the screws, it never came off as sturdy as I would have wanted it to.

Another issue that I have had with the Mainstay computer desks is that every one that I have ever bought has never come with pieces that fit properly. Most of the time I had to make them fit and that was a huge hassle when it came to putting it together. Their colors are pretty simple.

I don’t find many pieces of furniture that come in any other color but black and brown. Every once in a while I can find white but other than that I don’t see much of a color selection. I don’t buy chairs from them

because they aren’t as strong and sturdy and the pillows have a hard time staying fluffy.

I guess this has a lot to do with the quality of material that they use. For the most part, I like their furniture and design. Over the years they have gotten so much better with their selection.

I wouldn’t say that I would recommend everything that they make but I can definitely be the one to tell you that you should consider buying their computer desks, especially if you are looking for one for a child. Just make sure to be prepared to send it back because there is a huge possibility that it might not all fit together properly. And or the pieces might not all be in the box on the first purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571121343640231/k2311a121/12.1.10