Angel Soft Toilet paper  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • I know that it might sound a little crazy that I’m actually talking about toilet paper
  • This has always been a major issue for me and so I have never taken the time out to buy Angel Soft
  • Now don’t get me wrong, I thought that this toilet paper was just as soft as they made it come off to be but I also felt as if it was a bit too soft for me
  • I also noticed that when I am wiping water off my sink, this tissue breaks right apart

• by sacback

I know that it might sound a little crazy that I’m actually talking about toilet paper. But to be honest with you I wanted to break down this whole toilet paper situation. I have seen tons of commercials on this tissue to the point where I finally got sold to the idea of buying it. I figured why not, if it’s as soft as they say then I might as well try it out.

Plus my wife complains about my buying tissue that isn’t nice on her bottom. I have no idea why people want to spend tons of money on toilet paper that you just end up throwing away in the first place. This has always been a major issue for me and so I have never taken the time out to buy

Angel Soft.

Well I finally got tired of hearing my wife and I got tired of seeing the commercials and feeling like I’m missing out. I went to my nearest Dollar General and I purchased myself a nice little package of Angel Soft toilet paper. First of all let me tell you that Angel soft is high to me.

I usually spend no more than a dollar on a 4 pack of tissue so I was shocked that a 4 pack was around $5. That to me was ludicrous. Secondly I don’t find this to be economically justice considering that in my house hold ,my wife can use a whole entire roll in one day.

So I figured that if I continued buying this tissue then I would be coming out of at least $10 ...

• a week on toilet paper alone. This wasn’t something that I felt was right. Now don’t get me wrong, I thought that this toilet paper was just as soft as they made it come off to be but I also felt as if it was a bit too soft for me.

It’s not as special as they make it out to be that I Will tell you. When I wipe, I usually find that pieces of tissue get stuck in my private areas. This is irritating because even when I used the dollar rolls I never had this issue.

This was something that I didn’t like. I also noticed that when I am wiping water off my sink, this tissue breaks right apart. This is another issue that I have because I’m used to

be able to wipe water up easily without this problem.

This Angel Soft Tissue is also not that gentle on my toilet. I can’t seem to understand why when I flush it eventually clogs the toilet. And when it finally goes down, the tissue just break apart and sits in the toilet water.

I know that this may not sound like a big deal but it’s disgusting to me. The rolls are pretty small, they don’t offer big rolls which means that we run through this stuff in no time. And even though it’s around two ply, it’s thin to me.

I hate when my finger can poke through tissue when I’m using it. This tissue gets a two thumbs down for me, I rather continue buying the dollar roll all because I have had better success with it.

Angel Soft Toilet paper

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531121343590231/k2311a121/12.1.10