Vaseline Mens body and face hand lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • With that being said I bought the Vaseline Men’s Body and face hand lotion
  • The bottle itself didn’t cost me much of nothing, I believe I paid $5 for a bottle from Wal-Mart which is a decent price
  • I believe that this Vaseline lotion works awesome on my face and my hands
  • I think the fact that it says “men’s” body lotion makes me feel a little better about the fact that I’m using lotion like a girl
  • I highly recommend it to the men, once you can get past the whole idea of moisturizing your skin

• by sacback

I’m not into all that body lotion stuff when it comes to men but there comes a time in a man’s life when I have to use something that is going to give me moisture during the winter time. My skin gets really dry in the winter for some reason. And since I’m not the type to cut out the showers just because it’s cold, means that I have to have something that is going to give me the relief from dry skin. With that being said I bought the Vaseline Men’s Body and face hand lotion.

I’m not sure why they call it hand lotion in the end because I can put this on my entire body. I tend to get the most effect from putting it on my face due to the

fact that I shave and most of the time when I shave, my skin gets really dry.

I was afraid about using this Vaseline lotion because as you know Vaseline can be oily if you are using just the petroleum Jelly.

I must say that it didn’t leave my skin oily and shiny like a chic’s so that was a great thing. It had a smell to it that I had to get used to. But since I do wear cologne, that really didn’t matter.

I could easily spray cologne over the smell and it would pretty much be gone. Now it didn’t stink or anything I just don’t feel manly when I put on lotion that has a smell to it. The bottle itself didn’t cost me much of nothing, I believe I ...

• paid $5 for a bottle from Wal-Mart which is a decent price.

The bottle is huge and I can use a whole entire bottle in a few months time. I don’t oil my skin as often as a female does so it lasted a while. I believe that this Vaseline lotion works awesome on my face and my hands.

I really don’t take the time to use it on my entire body. I might use it on my legs and it helps to protect me from the cold weather. But facial wise, I get the best results.

The only thing that I didn’t like was that it wasn’t as thick as my friend said it was going to be. I Was expecting for it to be made like a man’s lotion. It was a

bit watery which caused it to not stay on my skin as long as I would have liked it to.

Honestly. , I don’t think that it was much different from a females bottle of lotion. It said that it was but it wasn’t I believe that it acted the same and there are times when my wife actually calls herself using it when she isn’t close to her own lotion.

I think the fact that it says “men’s” body lotion makes me feel a little better about the fact that I’m using lotion like a girl. But I admit that it does help me in the winter time so it’s not a bad buy at all. I highly recommend it to the men, once you can get past the whole idea of moisturizing your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121343550231/k2311a121/12.1.10