Sleepytime Celestial Tea  » Other  »
  • I think I was going into my second week of NOT getting any sleep
  • I thought that she was crazy but she told me to go to the store, and look in the tea and coffee section
  • I paid the $7 and I ran home to make me a cup
  • The bags were a nice size but they definitely smelled funny
  • I love this tea and outside of the other Celestial teas that I now drink, this one is my favorite one

• by sacback

My wife wanted to dope me up on medicines that would help me go to sleep. I was having a hard time getting to sleep for a long time. I think I was going into my second week of NOT getting any sleep. I was restless and so engulfed with work that I was over doing things and running myself into the ground. My mother in law came by the house and schooled me on a tea that would calm me down in a matter of minutes. I thought that she was crazy but she told me to go to the store, and look in the tea and coffee section. There, I would find Sleepytime Celestial Tea. I did as

she told me and I was taken back by how much this stuff was. I have never paid over $7 for a box of tea. I figured this stuff had to be something special. She told me that it was an all natural Herbal tea that would calm be down and relax me. Hopefully it would put me to sleep and allow me to get some rest. I paid the $7 and I ran home to make me a cup. I knew that I needed some sleep and I was depending on this tea. When I took a tea bag out of the box, I was stunned because it didn’t have strings attached to it. I read on the box that it was to reduce waste which was a good thing. The bags were a nice size but they definitely smelled funny. This tea is a blend of natural herbs. Chamomile, Spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, orange blossoms, hawthorne berries and rosebuds. All of the herbs have a calming effect and some of them even help with other ailments. I like that the blackberry herb helps with an upset stomach. The Chamomile is one of the strong points in this tea because it has a calming effect on the body. With all of these herbs together, you will fall fast asleep. I made myself a HUGE cup of this tea not understanding what I was working with.

I was sleep ...

• Sleepytime Celestial Tea
      before I even finished my entire cup. This stuff had put me out like a light and I woke up the next morning feeling really good. Now I wasn’t as energized as I thought I would have been, I was still a little drowsy but once I got past that, I was perfectly fine. This was the first thing that actually helped me to fall asleep in an all natural way. The night that I took it, I also had a headache and the Sleepytime Celestial Tea got rid of that in no time.

Outside of the fact that this tea relaxed me, I like the way that they packaged their product. They really take pride in making sure that

they don’t mess with the environment. The box is made of recycled box material. Which is just as sturdy as any other box I have ever purchased from the store. The bags are not put into separate packaging. And the smartest thing that they did was put the bags in a wax paper. Considering the fact that they don’t put the tea bags in covering bags, the wax paper helps to keep the tea fresh at all times.

I love this tea and outside of the other Celestial teas that I now drink, this one is my favorite one. Whenever I need to fall asleep, all I have to do is drink a cup of Sleeptime Celestial Tea and I’m good to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121121343520231/k2311a121/12.1.10