Sofie Paper Towel  » Housewares  »
  • NOt only that, but it does not leave a lot of hint like I noticed some cheap paper towels do
  • Another quality that I like about Sofie Paper Towel is that it is strong
  • I recommend Sofie Paper Towel as a cheap and good quality paper towel for everyday use

• by Redtape

One of the few brands of paper towels my family has always used at home is “Sofie Paper Towel.” It is one of those brands of paper towels which is manufactured by a reliable company called “Sanmerna Paper Products Limited,” but that is not why we hace bought it for our home a couple times. We bought it because it

was affordable and of good quality.

There are several qualities that “Sofie Paper Towel” has that makes me prefer it to a lot of other cheaper brands of paper towels. The first quality is that it is very absorbant, which is one of the main things that I want in a paper towel. Therefore when liquids have spilt in the past it was nothing to take a block of the “Sofie Paper Towel” and wipe it up easily.

Another thing is that “sofie Paper Towel” is soft. Therefore when I am using it to wipe my hands it does not hurt or damage my skin. NOt only that, but it does not leave a lot of hint like I noticed some ...

• Sofie Paper Towel
      cheap paper towels do.

Another quality that I like about “Sofie Paper Towel” is that it is strong.

The only thing that I am not too fond of with “sofie Paper Towel.” though is the fact that the blocks are a bit too small and narrow so most times I end up using two or three blocks rather than one.

Another thing

that I like about “Sofie Paper Towel” is the fact that I am sure that if they made bigger blocks of it, then it would have the potential of lasting longer. However, it does not because I usually have to end up using more than one block.

I recommend “Sofie Paper Towel” as a cheap and good quality paper towel for everyday use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531121343160231/k2311a121/12.1.10