Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes Great Grape 30 ct wipes
  • He was frequently blowing and wiping his nose, and when it became too sore for traditional tissues, he would avoid using them– which meant that thin mucus would run down his face and dry on it, leaving him an absolute mess
  • When I went to use one on him, I found that they were pleasantly soft, but very big for a little nose
  • I have wondered how this product is much different from regular baby wipes, besides the obvious cost
  • I think this is a great, fun product for mothers of young children
  • If you used them exclusively, without any help from standard dry tissues, it would get extremely expensive, so I would recommend using them only for the end of a cold or nasal problem, when the nose was getting worn out and sore

• by reviewabit

When I was babysitting my neighbor’s gorgeous little nine year old boy, I was introduced to these wipes by his mother. She said she had ordered them from her druggist after reading about them in a magazine article for mothers. Her son has asthma, and also chronic allergies in the spring, and is constantly getting a crusty, sore nose from all the sneezing and mucus. These wipes gave her (and me) a way to keep him more comfortable.

He was frequently blowing and wiping his nose, and when it became too sore for traditional tissues, he would avoid using them– which meant that thin mucus would run down his face and dry on it, leaving him an absolute mess. The wipes are soft, cool, and comforting, and clean up not only the liquid mucus but also the dried crust on his little nose and

face. They have a candy-like grape scent that he likes, and they are alcohol free, so they do not irritate his skin.

I had never heard of the company that makes these, so I did not know what kind of quality to expect from the product. When I went to use one on him, I found that they were pleasantly soft, but very big for a little nose! I actually ended up cutting them in half so that I was not wasting them. There are only thirty in the box, so it won’t go far if you use a whole one each time you need a new one.

The packaging is efficient, with a cellophane type “box” and a plastic flip cap. It is much like some soft-package baby wipes. The grape flavor has a purple coloring.

I have to admit, I liked the ...

• fragrance as well, and when no one was looking, I wiped my own face with one! It felt soft, cool and clean. There was no stinging or irritation. The first time I used a wipe on my young friend, he was a little hesitant to let me near his nose.

It was read and probably pretty sore. Once the wipe was in place though, he was playful and talking about how it smelled like grape Kool aid. It got off the crustiness easily and with no struggle or tears.

I have wondered how this product is much different from regular baby wipes, besides the obvious cost. The only thing I can come up with is that maybe the fragrance is made to be appealing to kids so that you have less of a struggle using the product on them. Its best points

are its fragrance and softness, and its worst are its large sized wipe and its price, compared to other types of wipe.

I am assuming the formula is better for nasal use in some way, and that is why it is specifically marketed for that use. I think this is a great, fun product for mothers of young children. Kids are always getting colds and this is definitely able to help soothe their discomfort.

If you used them exclusively, without any help from standard dry tissues, it would get extremely expensive, so I would recommend using them only for the end of a cold or nasal problem, when the nose was getting worn out and sore. I think they could also easily double as cleansing clothes for the face after eating or for the hands after playing, although they do not offer any anti bacterial effect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341121343000131/k2311a121/12.1.10