Picture Me Studio of Rockwall  » Business  »
782 E I-30, Rockwall, Texas 75032
  • I have been using the Picture Me Studio in the Rockwall Wal-Mart for about three years now and even though people seem to look down on it because it is inside of Wal-Mart, I still continue to go because they are the best priced and the pictures have turned out really good and actually people are surprised when I tell them where they were taken
  • The pros of this studio is that they take good pictures with a variety of backgrounds and poses, work well with small kids, have newer technology which lets you look at the pictures and choose which ones to buy, have a convenient location at the front of the Wal-Mart store, have friendly photographers who remember us weeks/months later when they see us again, they accept walk-ins if they aren't busy, and they offer a CD with all your portraits with the permission rights
  • I think this is because they only have one person working at a time and that person does the check-in, phones, pictures, ordering, and check-out
  • They did an awesome job and I will definitely continue to go back there

• by jenn2010

I have been using the Picture Me Studio in the Rockwall Wal-Mart for about three years now and even though people seem to look down on it because it is inside of Wal-Mart, I still continue to go because they are the best priced and the pictures have turned out really good and actually people are surprised when I tell them where they were taken.

photographers who remember us weeks/months later when they see us again, they accept walk-ins if they aren’t busy, and they offer a CD with all your portraits with the permission rights. I have been able to make a purse with my children’s professionally taken pictures by using the CD.

The cons of this studio is that it is really small. I have three children and if there is anyone else in there waiting for pictures to be taken it can be really cramped. Also the wait time has been really long sometimes. I always schedule my appointments and a couple of times I have gotten there they were running at least 30 minutes behind. When you have ...

• young children and babies it can be difficult to keep them entertained for that long in one place. I think this is because they only have one person working at a time and that person does the check-in, phones, pictures, ordering, and check-out.

They usually have a package deal that costs around $7 for one child, but I usually end up purchasing poses by the sheets because I have three children and it comes out cheaper that way and I can mix and match which children/poses/sizes I want and I usually walk out paying about $100 and I always have a few pictures left over after giving to family that I can but in their

keepsake album. I have looked into other portrait places in the past and I have never found any place where I can get as many photos as I do at the Picture Me studio for under $100.

The last set of pictures I had taken there was in August 2010 and I purchased the CD with the picture rights and entered my one year old daughter’s picture in a photo contest and she one first place. The picture was absolutely beautiful. The lighting and they way she was posed was perfect. It was a profile picture and she looked like a little angel. They did an awesome job and I will definitely continue to go back there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411121342880131/k2311a121/12.1.10