Mucinex DM Expectorant Maximum Strength and Nasal Decongestant Tablets (14 Tablet Package)  » Medicine  »
  • For adults however, getting a cold and being all congested is a very unpleasant experience, especially around the holidays
  • The Mucinex DM Expectorant Maximum Strength and Nasal Decongestant Tablets are a little on the large side, so if you're not accustomed to taking tablets, these tablets might prove to be a bit of a problem
  • The tablet doesn't go down super smoothly, but I get it to go down because I know that the medication works, so the sooner I work up the courage to taking the tablet, the sooner I'll be feeling better
  • I definitely feel this medication is deserving of a solid 10 rating

• by CirclingCanvas

Getting sick is no fun, unless you’re a kid and it’s a school day. For adults however, getting a cold and being all congested is a very unpleasant experience, especially around the holidays. Who wants to feel sick and lousy at Thanksgiving or Christmas? I doubt many would raise their hands unless someone wanted to get out of going over a relative’s house. Seriously though, in the cooler autumn and winter months, it just sometimes happens. One day, you wake up with a stuffed up nose, a heavy chest and a cough that will turn your stomach. It’s happened to me as well as members of my family more than once. That’s why I always make sure we have a package of Mucinex DM Expectorant Maximum Strength and Nasal Decongestant Tablets in the house.

Mucinex DM Expectorant Maximum Strength and Nasal Decongestant Tablets is an over the counter

medicine sold in the pharmacy section at supermarkets like Walmart and drugstores like Walgreens and CVS. One package containing fourteen tablets typically costs around seven dollars. This is a medicine that won’t help you to feel better faster, but it will make having a cold and being congested a more tolerable and less sickening experience. What this medicine does is it loosens up the mucus build-up and thins out the mucus so that a person won’t feel as congested and a person won’t feel such “weight” on his or her chest. This medicine typically starts working within a couple of hours, and one tablet provides lasting relief for up to twelve hours, so the medicine is pretty strong and effective.

The Mucinex DM Expectorant Maximum Strength and Nasal Decongestant Tablets are a little on the large side, so if you’re not accustomed to taking tablets, these tablets might prove ...

• to be a bit of a problem. The tablet can’t be smashed up or chewed, they have to be swallowed whole. Even though I’ve taken several of these tablets in the past, I still find it uncomfortable putting one in my mouth and then taking a big drink of water. The tablet doesn’t go down super smoothly, but I get it to go down because I know that the medication works, so the sooner I work up the courage to taking the tablet, the sooner I’ll be feeling better. What’s nice about these tablets is, as I said, they go to work within an hour or two and they keep working for up to twelve hours, so I don’t have to take them often.

Mucinex DM Expectorant Maximum Strength and Nasal Decongestant Tablets is a medication that works very well. Have a stuffed up nose? Have chest congestion? Have

a cough that’s making you feel weak and even more sickly? Pick up a package of this medication and you’ll feel better. The medication works for me and it has worked for my family. It makes being sick a more tolerable experience. The medication won’t get rid of one’s cold any faster than if no medication was taken, but that’s not the purpose of this medication. The purpose of this medication is to relieve the discomfort associated with a stuffy nose, free up that uncomfortable, unpleasant congestion feeling and thin out and loosen the mucus so that when you cough, you’re actually doing some good rather than just causing irritation. For seven dollars, this medication is well worth the money and great to have in the house when the colder temperatures visit along with the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I definitely feel this medication is deserving of a solid “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261121342660131/k2311a121/12.1.10