Albertsons Polska Kielbasa  » Food  »
  • I like to buy this sausage every month or so because I enjoy the flavor of it and find that it goes really well with bell peppers and fried potatoes
  • Still, it's great tasting sausage, in my opinion, that can be enjoyed a number of ways and with a number of foods

• by CirclingCanvas

Albertsons Polska Kielbasa sells for two dollars and seventy-nine cents. I like to buy this sausage every month or so because I enjoy the flavor of it and find that it goes really well with bell peppers and fried potatoes. This is something that’s only sold at Albertsons, but because it’s an Albertsons product, it sells for less than the name brand kielbasa, which is close to four dollars in most stores. With the Albertsons brand, I find that I can enjoy the same quality kielbasa, only for less money.

I do feel though that the Albertsons brand of

kielbasa tastes saltier than the name brand kielbasas, like the Farmland Kielbasa and Hillshire Farms Kielbasa, or the kielbasa that can be found in the deli cases at grocery stores and delis. The extra hint of saltiness didn’t bother me when I first tried this store brand kielbasa and it still doesn’t bother me to this day. I like this kielbasa because it tastes good. This is a European sausage that has a sharp, biting flavor that is tender to cut and bite into. There’s a pleasant, smoked flavor that accompanies the sausage with every bite.

Albertsons Polska Kielbasa ...

• is the kind of sausage that I can enjoy in a variety of ways. I can eat it and enjoy it with a bun or without any bread, period. I can enjoy the sausage plain or with a generous amount of fried onions and fried bell peppers. It’s not a sausage that I like to have with breakfast, but for lunch or dinner, the thick, meaty kielbasa delivers a rich smoked sausage flavor that is very satisfying to the taste and filling, too.

Albertsons Polska Kielbasa is worth checking out if Polish sausage is something that you like. It’s

more affordable than the name brand kielbasa and it’s just as tasty and tender and thick, although the amount of salt added to the kielbasa is greater. Still, it’s great tasting sausage, in my opinion, that can be enjoyed a number of ways and with a number of foods. I feel it’s well worth the money and that’s why I’m rating it a “9″. It would have gotten a “10″ rating had that extra amount of salt not been added as the extra salt didn’t contribute anything to the sausage and only made what is already an unhealthy food more unhealthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271121342640131/k2311a121/12.1.10