Lenovo G530  » Computers  »
  • I recently brought myself the Lenovo G530 considering that it is a low cost yet a Lenovo notebook so it has to be nice
  • Getting back to the point - the first thing that impressed me about the Lenovo G530 was its sturdy built quality

• by Arwa Jvd

I recently brought myself the Lenovo G530 considering that it is a low cost yet a Lenovo notebook so it has to be nice. To be honest, I was not disappointed. The notebook does not look as stylish as most of the Apple, Lenovo and Sony ones but it is quite good in terms of functionality.

I am a writer so I always needed a notebook which is cost effective and at the same time can provide me with a comfortable keyboard. I

previously had used a couple of other notebooks but I was not satisfied. Getting back to the point - the first thing that impressed me about the Lenovo G530 was its sturdy built quality. Of course, that should not come as a surprise if you have already used any Lenovo notebook before. The keyboards are always great and comfortable. Although a couple of my friends say that the keyboard in the G530 is not as good as the one found in the T ...

• series or the R series, I personally feel it is good enough for a writer to hit on the keys for hours without letting the fingers ache.

The second feature I personally like about the notebook is its vibrant green. I use a screen protector even then the colors are not dim at all. I would personally say that the screen of this notebook is better than the ones found in Dell’s Inspiron series. Rest of the features are not as exciting such as

the RAM which is around 3 GB DDR2, the hard drive is 180 GB, and so on. It is a dual-core processor notebook so of course compared to a core2duo it is a bit slow. Yet, as I said, I personally think that it is a great buy against the price tag it comes with!

You would not get a better notebook in $300 - $400. I would personally suggest every college student, writer or anyone else who wants a mediocre notebook to go for this one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191121342600131/k2311a121/12.1.10