The D49 1080p HD camcorder
  • After I found this camcorder I immediately fell in love with it because it looked so delightful, and I decided to order it
  • I love the way the D49 1080p fits in my hand because it is lightweight and very easy to hold, and the color of the D49 1080p is perfect but the many features is what I love about it the most
  • The zoom is very useful and amazing because the zoom is 10x which means I can be far away and still get a good view when I zoom in on whatever it is I want to record and guess what, the images are still great and does not look like they have been downgraded
  • The camcorder has great battery life, and it is sturdy, and I can confidently say that this camcorder is a great device that I recommend anybody to grab

• by surfercoast

I was shopping around online for a new camcorder and I came across an attractive one, the D49 1080p HD camcorder. After I found this camcorder I immediately fell in love with it because it looked so delightful, and I decided to order it. The D49 1080p HD camcorder has many great features that I will discuss in a minute but the price was very attractive, just as attractive as the camcorder itself. The price tag on the camcorder was 200 bucks, so I got a killer deal on the camcorder.

many features is what I love about it the most. The image quality is delightfully good because the images are breathtaking, very detailed in color and the images are very crisp, I am still amazed at how crisp the images are. The images that I record with the D49 1080p are just as good as some of the documentaries that you see on TV, and this is very true.

The pre-record function is awesome and when I turn the pre-record function on I am able to record video for a few seconds before I press the record button, this is very cool and I get some good use from this function because it comes in handy because if something happens quickly or I ...

• see something I want to capture on video very fast, I do not need to hit the record button, because the pre-record function is on, this is a very cool feature.

The zoom is very useful and amazing because the zoom is 10x which means I can be far away and still get a good view when I zoom in on whatever it is I want to record and guess what, the images are still great and does not look like they have been downgraded. The optical zoom feature is a very useful feature that use more than I can count.

The D49 is equipped with a feature called motion detection recording and I do not use this feature a lot but it

is a very cool feature because the camcorder can act as some sort of security device. I do not even have to press the record button to use this feature, it is a very cool function.

Images are able to be stabilized, and a lot of camcorders have an image stabilizer but the one on the D49 is perfect because it works very well and there is also a feature that allows the camcorder to record things in slow motion.

The camcorder has great battery life, and it is sturdy, and I can confidently say that this camcorder is a great device that I recommend anybody to grab. I give this camcorder a 10 because the features are excellent and you just can’t beat the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161121342570131/k2311a121/12.1.10