Korres Lip Butter in Plum  » Cosmetics  »
  • As far as I know, Sephora is the only store who carries Korres products
  • One thing I love about visiting Sephora is learning about companies I had never heard of before, like Korres
  • And Korres puts out limited-edition make-up sets, so I like to take advantage of those opportunities when they become available
  • I have already purchased a set of these Korres lip butters, but the Plum shade is one that I bought by itself
  • But I still recommend that you buy the 100% Pure lip butter instead, that way you are giving your lips the healthy fruit extracts, and you will get a truly buttery lip butter

• by Lisa Pellegrini

As far as I know, Sephora is the only store who carries Korres products. Korres is a cosmetic and skincare company from Greece, and they use natural ingredients in their products. One thing I love about visiting Sephora is learning about companies I had never heard of before, like Korres. It gives me a chance to become acquainted with their products, and in Sephora, you can even try on the make-up. And Korres puts out limited-edition make-up sets, so I like to take advantage of those opportunities when they become available. I have already purchased a set of these Korres lip butters, but the Plum shade

is one that I bought by itself.

These lip butters are $10 apiece, and they are created with ingredients like shea butter and rice wax. The Plum shade doesn’t look like plum on my lips. It looks more like a rosy shade that basically accentuates the natural color of my lips. It gives my lips a reddish tint that is slightly brighter than my natural lip color, and the lip butter has a nice shine. It is comfortable on my lips, but I don’t think it is as buttery and lubricating as the 100% Pure lip butters. 100% Pure is a make-up company that creates their products ...

• using all-natural ingredients that are mostly fruit and vegetable pigments. Their lip butter is $13 on the 100% Pure website. Even though it is $3 more than the Korres lip butter, I think it is worth it, considering that you are getting a more moisturizing lip butter. Plus, it is very appealing to me that the 100% Pure lip butter is entirely organic, not just partly organic.

One thing I like about the Korres lip butter is the packaging. When you take off the lid, you will find a plastic cover that sits on top of the lip butter. So I guess that is Korres’ way of

making the customer feel that the product has not been tampered with. The plastic cover is meant to be like a safety seal that is wedged between the lid and the lip butter. These are nice pots that the lip butter is housed in, and the packaging is classy.

But I still recommend that you buy the 100% Pure lip butter instead, that way you are giving your lips the healthy fruit extracts, and you will get a truly buttery lip butter. When I wear it, it almost feels like I have olive oil on my lips, and olive oil is supposed to be good for your skin.

Korres Lip Butter in Plum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121342411231/k2311a121/12.1.10