Christian Audigier For Her Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I enjoy wearing it , and think it's a very sexy and feminine scent
  • I wouldn't pay full price for it , but I am happy that I bought it on sale
  • I think this soft scent is perfect for weekend wear for me
  • It is a very interesting bottle for sure , and really stands out on my makeup table
  • I have to say that I found this at my local drug store for a steal

• by Gina Gott

This is a wonderful scent , but it does smell a lot like many perfumes out in stores already. It has it’s own slightly different scent , but it reminds me of a couple of other perfumes that I already own. It smells great though , and is worth trying if you haven’t. I enjoy wearing it , and think it’s a very sexy and feminine scent. It is a perfume that will really draw you into it. I sampled it , and kept sniffing myself all afternoon. I knew that it smelt similar to other fragrances that I had at home , but something told me to go and purchase it anyways. It has something in it that makes it stand out regardless of the similarities to many popular scents in the market. Try it out and you will see what I mean. I wouldn’t

pay full price for it , but I am happy that I bought it on sale.

It is made up of black coconut , tangerine , and blackberries. It also has some magnolia , orchid , and amber in it. Pomegranate and sandalwood are also added to this lovely mixture. The thing that I really like best about this perfume is how it changes during the day. I spray it on in the morning and by night it is still on , and has a slightly different scent to it. It is like I changed perfumes midday , when I didn’t even do a touch up spritz. I really like that.

This is a lighter perfume. I am a big fan of stronger scents , but this one just attracts me to it anyways. I think this soft scent is perfect for weekend wear for me. It ...

• is a casual and laid back scent that just makes me feel relaxed. It would be good to wear anytime though. I think it is good for any age too. I can see young women , older women , and those in between all being drawn to this scent as well. This is a great scent to wear for any occasion as well.

I absolutely love the package and bottle that it comes in. It is red and passionate looking. It has cool designs in gold on it , and the lid is a crown. It is a very interesting bottle for sure , and really stands out on my makeup table. The price is a little high. I have to say that I found this at my local drug store for a steal. I paid $40.00 for 3.4 oz bottle. That is a great deal

for this scent , since it is originally $79.00 for the same size bottle. I don’t see myself paying that much for it , but I plan on stocking up everytime I see it go on sale. You can also find this perfume at many department stores like Belks or Macys.

This is not the must original smelling perfume , but it does smell wonderful. I would suggest trying it before you buy it to see if you get the same feel for it as I do. It is a nice fragrance , and would make a perfect gift. It is a great quality perfume , and I am glad to own a bottle. I will be looking out for it to go on sale again , and buy more of it. Try it for yourself , and you will see why I am drawn to this sensual fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561121342191231/k2311a121/12.1.10