Daisy Fuentes Dianoche Firming Body Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this cream , because it was on sale
  • I am glad that I did , because it amazing
  • I believe that it will , because I know that it firms my skin
  • I like using creams that smell good , but it is always a great bonus when they do other things as well
  • I am glad that I found it , and will buy some more as soon as this jar runs out

• by Gina Gott

If you want a body cream that does it all while smelling great , then this is the one to get. I bought this cream , because it was on sale. I am glad that I did , because it amazing. This is a great quality product that does wonders for your skin , inside and out. I have been using this cream for about 3 weeks , and I can already see results.

This cream firms your skin. I use this cream mainly on my arms and legs , but it is good for all your body. I use a

different facial cream , but this cream is suppose to be able to diminish wrinkles and lines too. I believe that it will , because I know that it firms my skin. My arms and legs look toner with just a few weeks of use.

This cream is also very moisturizing for my skin. After I rub it in , every part of me feels so soft and smooth. The feeling lasts for hours too. I usually use this cream in the morning , and sometimes right before I go to bed too. This product is a pleasure to use , and the scent is wonderful too. It smells like roses and sandalwood. The scent lingers on my skin for a few hours as well. It is a light scent , but one that smells very fresh , clean , and floral. I like it.

The price is not bad for all that it does. You can get a 5 oz jar for $25.00. I got it on sale for about $20.00. It is worth it. This is a great all around body cream , that could replace a few different products. I like using creams that smell good , but it ...

• Daisy  Fuentes Dianoche Firming Body Cream
      is always a great bonus when they do other things as well. You can find this product at Kohls department store. They also sell a matching perfume and lotion for the scent as well. I haven’t tried them yet , but I want to now that I have tried the firming cream. The jar that it comes in is easy to open , and will fit anywhere you want it to.

This is a nice body cream for any age woman. It makes your skin feel soft and silky. It adds a lot of moisture too. It fades wrinkles and lines

around your face and body. It firms and tones your skin very fast. It smells terrific. The price is great. Really , there is no reason not to give this product a try. I am glad that I found it , and will buy some more as soon as this jar runs out. This is a great product for any age woman to use , because it does so many things. I believe that women in their 20’s or older will be the biggest buyers though. Try it out for yourself , and be prepared to see some really exciting results.

Smrithi says :

re : I am glad that I found it , and will buy some more as soon as this jar runs out
I brought this product as it was on sale and I don t regret it one bit It was totally worth it. The cream smells heavenly and works wonders. I have been using it to treat my fine lines and it s been 5 days and I already see results. I would definitely purchase this again. Does what it says

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121342181231/k2311a121/12.1.10