Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think it smells great on the young or young at heart
  • It is bold and powerful , and I love all of the compliments I get when I am wearing it
  • I would recommend this perfume for just about any occasion
  • It is yummy and delicious smelling , and will make you stand out in crowd
  • This is a nice scent for any age , and I suggest that you try it out for yourself

• by Gina Gott

As a perfume lover , I try every scent that I can. This perfume took me by surprise though. I was expecting it to be to sweet and girly for me , but I actually really like this fragrance. It is geared more for teenage girls , but as a woman in my 30’s I adore it as well. I think it smells great on the young or young at heart. It is not sickening sweet , but rather a nice and yummy sweet smell. It reminds me of cotton candy and cookies. This is a really fun and flirtatious scent that always puts me in a great mood when I spray it on. Check it out and you

will see what I mean.

The scent is made up of cotton candy , caramel , and raspberries. It also has hints of bergamot , licorice , and fig leaves. There is also some yummy orange and strawberry added to it along with a woody scent. It sounds like it would give you a headache , but really it is not that bad at all. The combination comes together nicely without giving you a sugar rush.

This scent is kind of strong. It is bold and powerful , and I love all of the compliments I get when I am wearing it. Guys really love it. This is one of my husband’s favorites on me. It doesn’t last very ...

• long though. I have to keep reapplying it about every 3 hours. I carry this perfume in my purse , so it’s easy to reapply whenever I need to. I would recommend this perfume for just about any occasion. Smelling this scent should put anyone in a good mood , so be prepared to get some attention when you have it on.

The price is amazing! I paid $40.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. It also comes in smaller roller balls for $19.00 though. This scent comes in other things too like hair perfume and body lotion. The bottle that the perfume comes in is cute. It is a very girly and playful bottle that looks as fun as

the perfume smells.

If you are looking for a playful scent to wear anytime of year , then check this one out. It is yummy and delicious smelling , and will make you stand out in crowd. The price is great , and there is a size for any budget. It doesn’t last as long as I would like , but for the price that is forgivable. This is a nice scent for any age , and I suggest that you try it out for yourself. This perfume will lift your mood , and will bring out the kid in you. Be brave and get a bottle of this unique and fun fragrance for yourself! I know that I love it.

Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561121342171231/k2311a121/12.1.10