Simple Pleasures Cucumber Melon 3-in-1 Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought it sounded pretty cool , so I decided to give it a chance
  • Sometimes I enjoy taking a bath in this stuff right before I go to bed , because the smell is soothing at night time too
  • Basically I think the maker of this shampoo was smart in saying that it could do 3 things at once , because it makes you want to try it
  • The old fashioned picture is cute , and I love the saying on the bottle too
  • I found it on sale for $7.00 though at Kohl's department store

• by Gina Gott

When I saw this shampoo , I knew that I had to try it. I had seen 2 in 1 shampoos before that offered shampoo and conditioner , but this was the first 3 in 1 shampoo that I had seen. I thought it sounded pretty cool , so I decided to give it a chance. It was on sale , so that was another deciding factor in purchasing it. Not to mention that the bottle had a cute old fashioned picture on the front that made me smile. It was a winner all the way around except that this 3 in 1 shampoo did not come with conditioner. That was ok though , because I have plenty of conditioners at home already.

The main draw to this shampoo is ofcourse the 3 things that you can use it for. It can be

used as shampoo , bubble bath , and shower gel. It works pretty good for any of them , but if you think about so would a lot of shampoos. The second major reason for buying this shampoo is the scent. It smells wonderful. I love the cucumber melon fragrance. When you use this product as a shampoo and then as bubble bath or shower gel , then the scent will stay on you all day. It is not a strong scent , but a light and sensuous one that I really like. Sometimes I enjoy taking a bath in this stuff right before I go to bed , because the smell is soothing at night time too. It’s a great idea , but I don’t see why you couldn’t do this with any other shampoo if it smelt as good as this ...

• one does.

Basically I think the maker of this shampoo was smart in saying that it could do 3 things at once , because it makes you want to try it. I wouldn’t say it was an above average shampoo , bubble bath , or shower gel. I do absolutely love the scent of it though. That would probably be the main reason I would ever buy it again.

The bottle it comes in is adorable. The old fashioned picture is cute , and I love the saying on the bottle too. It reads , “Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on.” I agree. I also like that it has a pump dispenser like soap , and it makes it very easy to use when you are in the shower. The price isn’t to bad for this product either. It

is $12.00 for a 33.8 fl oz bottle originally. I found it on sale for $7.00 though at Kohl’s department store.

All in all this product is not necessarily anything new or different. It is marketed that way , but I don’t see why you can’t use any shampoo for the same things. It is an average shampoo , that smells awesome. The price is good for the fragrance of it. I am partial to the bottle too , because it is cute. Try it out if you get the chance , because it is not a bad product at all. I would buy it again for the sale price or the original price. It works. It is everything that bottle says it will be. I do wish they would add a conditioner to it though and make it a 4 in 1 product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121342161231/k2311a121/12.1.10