Cole Haan shoes  » Clothes  »
  • I have worn Cole Haan shoes for many years now, and the reason I keep buying them is because I know they will last and they are comfortable

• by Jayti
      Cole Haan shoes are very good quality shoes. They are comfortable and come in a variety of styles, mules, boots, sandals, slides, flats, pumps, slingbacks, etc.

They are available online, at Cole Haan shoe stores, Nordstrom Rack, or at department

stores such as Macy’s, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus.

Although Cole Haan’s run about $100 and up, they are well worth it.

Cole Haan uses quality leather that makes their shoes soft and comfortable.

You may need to stretch them a ...

• little when you first buy them, but after that it’s a perfect fit.

Cole Haan is also partnered with Nike so many of their shoes have Nike Air technology making them even more comfortable.

Even their high heels have Nike

Air in them.

I have worn Cole Haan shoes for many years now, and the reason I keep buying them is because I know they will last and they are comfortable.

And I’m all about comfort especially in footwear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55503134211031/k2311a035/3.5.07