Timex T49011 Gents Expedition Alarm Watch with Leather Strap  » Watches  »
Amazon
  • I found few things as worth buy and Timex T49011 Gents Expedition Alarm Watch with Leather Strap was among the list

• by shazi

A friend of mine send me some Amazon vouchers as a gift . I did not have any idea what to buy with the Amazon vouchers. I wanted to buy some thing for my personal use and so checked the sit. I found few things as worth buy and Timex T49011 Gents Expedition Alarm Watch with Leather Strap was among the list.

I am quite fan of different watches. The Timex T49011

watch was a nice and perfect gift for my husband. I ordered so it arrive within 4 days. It had 1 year full warranty in case of any damage done.

When I opened the watch it was nice silver and black sport watch. The watch was quite heavy to hold. The dial was clean and sparkly. The two coloured, greyish and black leather strap was soft and it was genuine leather.

The Timex T49011 ...

• was a nice combination of silver colour dial with greyish and black colour strap. The inside of dial was a black background and red hands. There was a separate alarm setting button made the watch useful with extra important function. When I checked the volume of alarm by setting it for the first time so I find really easy and the volume is very high. The time setting is also straight forward
        too.

My husband loved the watch as well. He frequently uses the watch in him routine. He found the watch very nice and worth the price. When I asked him about the price he did not guess it correctly as it looked more expensive as compare to its real price. When I told him the right price he was surprised . Any ways the person liked the gift so it is worth buying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6429111342050330/k2311a1129/11.29.10