LINX HDMI Cable - Premium Gold Plated HDMI Lead for Full HD/HD Ready TVs - 1.2 metres  » Electronics  »
Amazon
  • I was happy with the buy and quality of LINX HDMI Cable

• by shazi

When we moved into a new house and because we were waiting and saving to buy new stuff in a new home. The first thing we ordered was a brand new 42”HD ready television.

The HD ready television needs different cable called HDMI cable which goes in the HDMI plug of the television at the back.. The HDMI cable or lead plays very important role in the picture quality of the screen. The good quality

HDMI is needed to get a quality picture and true colours.

I choose one from Amazon . I choose Amazon because it was reasonably priced as well as it was on free delivery. So I got the lead with in 3 to 4 days just by clicking on computer. Amazon has a good customer service as well as best return policy too.

Any ways the LINX HDMI Cable when received I was really happy to see the ...

• cable . It was nicely gold plated and had real gold colour. I did not want a very long cable so the length was just right. The rest of the cable was quite strong and it was not plastic but some tough cloth like coating.

As they claims that the LINX HDMI cable gains true 1080p high definition picture so they were right. For the price they were genuinely providing 24 carat gold plating which is very important

for the reception of good quality signals. I my self when checked on stores and found same Cable more expensive there.

I took the LINX HDMI Cable out from its tough plastic packaging. Connected the cable to the HD ready television and the other end to the cable receiver and the job was done. The good quality picture and true colours can be compared with normal televisions. I was happy with the buy and quality of LINX HDMI Cable. Fully recommend to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629111342030330/k2311a1129/11.29.10