Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Moisture Lotion — Anti-sun Damage  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, although I never used Garnier before, I took the risk and bought it, mainly because it contains SPF 28, which is definitely higher than most light sunscreens which contain only SPF 15
  • So then, I decided to use it the next day
  • I, however, noticed one or two pimples popping out of my forehead
  • It's definitely very effective I must say, both on cost and the benefits

• by theredquill

I came across Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Moisture Lotion — Anti-sun Damage when I was looking for a sunblock that’s light enough that it won’t make my skin sticky especially on very hot and humid days, but with a sun protection factor that’s strong enough to protect me from getting sun burnt. The lady on the cosmetics counter suggested I should try this new product. So, although I never used Garnier before, I took the risk and bought it, mainly

because it contains SPF 28, which is definitely higher than most light sunscreens which contain only SPF 15.

On the first day of using the product, I felt my skin got a little bit oily, but when I washed it off at night before going to bed, I felt the texture of my skin has improved a became somewhat smoother. So then, I decided to use it the next day. I, however, noticed one or two pimples popping out of my forehead.

• I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to continue using the lotion because I noticed great improvement of my skin even after two days of use. It has definitely become a lot smoother and the pores finer. Despite the breakouts, which disappeared after two days, I carried on. No regrets! My skin now looks so much clearer and feels much smoother. Even my sunspots and uneven patches on my skin faded away. It’s almost like a miracle because I have
        tried so many products in the past, but they just left me with a more uneven skin tone. I’m amazed with Garnier.

One other thing I love about this product is that it absorbs quickly into the skin and blends easily with my foundation. It also contains enough moisturizers to keep my skin hydrated all day. I never had to use an additional moisturizer when I started using this lotion. It’s definitely very effective I must say, both on cost and the benefits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129111342020330/k2311a1129/11.29.10