Samsung Corby GT-S3653  » Phones  »
  • Last week I bought my new cell phone Samsung GT-S3653, popularly known as Samsung Corby
  • My friend too bought the same cellphone one month ago, so I took a sneak peek at it and I found its response excellent due its capacitive touchscreen
  • I do recommend the product for those people who are just starting out to buy a new touchscreen phone
  • It doesn't have a wifi and 3G for which I was very disappointed
  • In my opinion its worth buying and is a good value product for all those teenagers and youngsters who are looking for a sleek, fashionable and stylish handset

• by Rajiv

Last week I bought my new cell phone Samsung GT-S3653, popularly known as Samsung Corby. Before buying the phone I searched a lot as per my requirements and two phones were there on my list. One was Nokia 5233 and the other was Samsung Corby.

I bought Corby due to its fast responsive touchscreen. My friend too bought the same cellphone one month ago, so I took a sneak peek

at it and I found its response excellent due its capacitive touchscreen.

After using the phone, I found that its voice quality was excellent and video recording capability was too good. It has 2 Mega pixel camera which is sufficient for an amateur like me.

The most fascinating thing I found about this phone was the number of applications it had. It has a dictionary, an instant messenger, RSS reader and a lot more applications.

I have been using my phone dictionary almost every minute as I read books a lot. My top most priority before buying the phone was touchscreen and that too a capacitive one.

Since Nokia 5233 has a resistive touchscreen, so I preferred buying Samsung corby. A pair of in-ear headphones do come with the phone.

Their noise reduction quality is excellent. It has beautiful Interface ...

• Samsung Corby GT-S3653
      and three wallpaper screen which can be changed by just wiping on the screen.

I do recommend the product for those people who are just starting out to buy a new touchscreen phone. Since every product has some bad features, this phone has some too.

It doesn’t have a wifi and 3G for which I was very disappointed. Typing speed in messages is also very slow.

Corby has a very

good battery which lasts for 3 days on a single charge. Samsung Corby promises its users a good design with slightly good features and good performance.

ALthough Samsung has already rolled out many good phones ahead of Corby, it does achieve its goals successfully. In my opinion its worth buying and is a good value product for all those teenagers and youngsters who are looking for a sleek, fashionable and stylish handset.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3729111342010330/k2311a1129/11.29.10