Easy A (Movie 2010)  » Movies  »
  • I think it is the plot that made it really stand out

• by Shuyi

Olive Penderghast (Emma Stone) was an invisible entity to the eyes of men. If a man was google earth, she would still remain as a fictional character burried under the rubble of anonimity. But, her world changed when she lied about a very personal thing: losing her virginity at highschool! Suddenly, being labeled as the most popular slut in school wasn’t so bad as she expected!

This movie is going to get the

rebel out of you…NOT!

Personally, I have seen a very promising trailer, but when I watched the movie yesterday, I realized that it was such a big flop! First of all, it is supposed to be funny, but if you have seen the trailer like I did, then chances are, you already know which scene is funny and which isn’t. Why? Because they have given away most of the funny stuff inside the trailer that watching the actual movie wasn’t so funny anymore. There were a lot of smart, funny lines in there but they already lost their essence! I would have liked it if they throw the rest of the funny lines as a surprise!

Technically speaking, the vocals of the main cast was not very audible. Is it just me, or are they eating their words? (Maybe, it’s just my slowness) The dialogues could have ...

• Easy A (Movie 2010)
      been good, but what happened was, I had trouble understanding half of what each character is saying! No! It’s not because of my audio driver, it’s the actors’ or actresses’ fault! Why? Because they were talking so fast, I had to rewind and repeat just to get the punchline, which turns out to be sometimes…none.

The plot isn’t really something that one comes across everyday. It tackles certain issues about lies, deception, losing one’s

virginity and peer pressure. I think it is the plot that made it really stand out. It’s not one of those cliche, mediocre movies that you see everyday, it’s actually a real movie with a great plot! All in all, I think Easy A is still a good movie to watch. I have good vibes after watching it. It’s just not the kind of movie that I would like to watch all over again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1129111341990330/k2311a1129/11.29.10