Sony EX33 LPP Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • Most of it are still fine, some are still good but handicapped with only one ear plug working or the cord is having problem connecting the music
  • One of the headphones that I bought is Sony EX33 LPP Headphones
  • I like this one, I like its simplicity and it is not expensive
  • It is one of my favorite headphones but not the best headphones I had
  • I appreciate the benefits I get from it because I enjoy listening to music whenever I am using it

• by grecy

I already own twenty one headphones at home. Most of it are still fine, some are still good but handicapped with only one ear plug working or the cord is having problem connecting the music. I admit, my guilty pleasure is collecting headphones and I want my stock to grow bigger. I want the best for my enjoyment. I want satisfaction when it comes to music. It is my gift for myself after working hard, instead of buying new clothes and food.

One of the headphones that I bought is Sony EX33 LPP Headphones. I love Sony. Sony electronic brands are very durable and not sensitive. But, it depends on how you take care of it. I get attracted to Sony EX22 headphones because it is

very light weight. Whenever I use it I do not feel I am wearing a headphone, I just thought I always have a music background. The earplug does not fall in my ear. I use it whenever I go for run. No matter how big my movement is, even if I twist and turn, the ear plug stays on my ear. I used it whenever I am running because it is not heavy; I do not feel it except my MP3. The price of this headphone is $13. I bought it from SM appliances store, SM Makati Philippines.

Aside from its lightness, the earphone is very stylish. Even if I bought the dark color it is still very attractive and elegant. It fits in every thing ...

• you wear. Even if I am wearing uniform, it looks good still with white color. Actually, there are available different colors of ear plug that you can choose. Hopefully, I can be able to buy the Orange one and the Pink color if it is available. In addition, it has a good sound but not as good as the sound of my Sony MDR XD 100 Headphone. I still like the sound of the latter. This one stays on me for seven months now. It is not that it is very durable, but I seldom use it as I have so many headphones. Only if I am exercising or walking or jogging that I use it. I like this one, I like its simplicity and
        it is not expensive. I like it very much.

I do not have problem with this earphone. Actually if you will let the volume to number one you can still hear the sound clearly even there are lot of noise around you. When you adjust it to number three then that is the time it will screen the sounds around you and you will only hear the sound of the music. It is one of my favorite headphones but not the best headphones I had. I appreciate the benefits I get from it because I enjoy listening to music whenever I am using it. It is available in all music store and appliances stores worldwide or else check out the availability online if there are headphones stocks near you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629111341800330/k2311a1129/11.29.10