Cell Phone Information - Free of Charge 411
  • I think this free information service is fabulous but I can not help but wonder why it is kept so hush-hush

• by cjaneb877
      Ever been on the road and needed a phone number and not had a phone book available to use so you called 411 and got charged? I recently received an email informing me that cell phone companies do provide users with free 411

calls. You must enter 1 800 FREE 411 when dialing. This simple process saves you from getting charged a dollar or two every time you need to call information for numbers when you do not have access to a phone book. I ...

• think this free information service is fabulous but I can not help but wonder why it is kept so hush-hush. I will certainly be using this free directory service rather than keep getting charged for calling information on my cell phone. Apparently,
        the service is free to all cell phone users, regardless of location or phone service provider. I give this great free service two thumbs up and most sincerely thank whoever thought of the idea! Every penny we can all save is helpful!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22503134181031/k2311a035/3.5.07