Sony MDR-V6 Professional Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • The one I bought is a black color big headphone
  • I believe it is the one that the Disc Jockeys are using in the radio
  • I experience migraine while using this one

• by grecy

I had seen a large headphones used by my favorite singer. In her, the design is Hello Kitty and it is color red. I like something like that. I want big headphones were the bass I playing in full blast and the only thing I will hear is the music. Since Hello Kitty design is not available in my country Philippines, and only available in country like Japan, I just bought something like it. The one I bought is a black color big headphone. It is called Sony MDR V6 and it is for professional use. I believe it is the one that the Disc Jockeys are using in the radio. Actually, it is the one you can see the one they are wearing. I

only use it at home though because I will look like a Mickey Mouse when I use it on the road. And it is dangerous to hear nothing from outside sounds when you are in the road. For safety, I keep it at home or sometimes I bring it when I am going to vacation.

I bought it for only $70.00 at Odyssey, Megamall Philippines. This large diaphragm headphone has a secure and effective closed-ear design. As stated in the packaging, it has 40mm driver unit for clean and clear sound reproduction. Whenever I started listening to music using this one, I feel that I am in a different world. The closed-ear design provides comfort and it lessens or totally eliminates other noise. The sound it ...

• produces is incredible; however, it can damage your ear and can make you deaf if you get too used of hearing very loud noise. In some cases, their ear were bleeding because the loud sounds damages their tympanic membrane and I do not want that to happen to my cute ears.

Moreover, this large headphone has a folding set-up. It just okay since it is big; if you want to keep it you will fold it and secure it properly on its original packaging. However, the folding mechanism is bulky, when I am traveling and I bring it, it eats some space in my bag. The space it occupies is a size of a pair of shoes, which is why I do not bring it

sometimes. In addition, this bulky headphone is so heavy if you bring it. You have to have a big bag for storage. Even if you wear it on your head, it is so heavy that you feel your head is the heaviest part of your body. I experience migraine while using this one. I am not sure if this is because of the sound or the heavy feeling of wearing the headphones.

This headphone is still okay now. When I have a new downloaded song, this headphone is what I use and from there when I hear a song using this headphone I can decide if I will like the song or not. I am glad to have this headphone despite of the little problems I experienced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629111341790330/k2311a1129/11.29.10