Sony MDR XD 100 Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I bought Sony MDR XD 100 Headphones when one time my old headphones broke
  • I listen to these headphones before I decided to buy it
  • I wonder despite the thickness of the cord, it cannot avoid sharp object
  • Since we had started the problem, I also have problem with the long cord
  • I take good care of it as I like this headphones so much

• by grecy

On my previous review, I had shared that I am a music lover. Music gives me energy. It makes me inspired to move. It wakens me up, when I have to wake up in the morning. I do not get bored during heave traffic while on the road if I am listening to music. I bought Sony MDR XD 100 Headphones when one time my old headphones broke. I went to Odyssey to check out their headphones. I listen to these headphones before I decided to buy it. The clear sound is my primary reason for buying it.

Second, it is because it is affordable of $ 11.00. It is perfect for my budget and for those people who are saving money. Again, the sound is clear and has a superb

quality. Even if you use it with an ordinary stereo, the music that it produces is so good. It really gives different vibrating sounds whenever the music is with drums. It gives justice to the sound of alternative rock also. This is the reason why I became to love the music of Lenny Kravitz and Spin Doctors. I used this headphone while listening to this music and you will not hear anything for me but to praise the music. Third, it is durable. I remember my cat bitten the cord when she saw it hanging one time. The wire inside was exposed now but it is still working. I covered it with black electric tape. I wonder despite the thickness of the cord, it cannot avoid sharp object. That is the ...

• reason why the sound it produces is not even. After a couple of months I started to hear music on my left ear and nothing on my right ear. Anyway, even only one part is working it still sounds great but it is dangerous to use an ear plug to only one part of the ear and you will just adjust the sound too loud, just to feel satisfied.

Since we had started the problem, I also have problem with the long cord. The long and thick cord is clunky. You have to coil it up to shorten it. It is inconvenient when the cord is hanging. I might meet an accident when I use it on the road. However, if you coil the cord it do not produces continuous good

sounds quality, that is why I find the inconvenience to use it outside. I used it indoors only at present. Anyway, I really like this one and if ever I have a budget for headphones I will buy the same kind. The headphone is chic. I bought the white one. Even if I do not clean it, the dust does not stick or adhere to the white cord. It is easy to clean using alcohol and cotton or cotton alone. It is easy to store in the bag when you bring it, no matter how small is your bag it. Anyway, whenever I use it I insert the coil in my MP3 and put it in a mini pouch. I take good care of it as I like this headphones so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629111341780330/k2311a1129/11.29.10