Buckle Jeans
  • If there is one thing I do not like about jeans, it is the low rise, especially on men, and BKE takes care of that problem
  • If you are struggling to find that brand or style of jean that you want to wear for any occasion, I recommend buying BKE jeans from the Buckle

• by MisterKramer

As most people know, buying jeans can be one of the hardest tasks when it comes to shopping. There are plenty of options out there, but finding the right pair that fits well and looks nice is the real challenge.

Jeans today come in many different styles such as skinny, slim, straight, boot cut, relaxed, loose, flare — almost too many to choose from. To top it off, there are hundreds of different washes and fades that add difficulty to picking out a pair that will work. It seems as though we almost have the ability to pick a pair of jeans to match our different personalities rather than picking a pair of jeans to match our outfit.

Growing up I

remember shopping at many different stores for a decent pair of jeans, but they would all seem to fit poorly and none of them would sit just right on me. I owned jeans from Gap, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Guess, and Banana Republic, but none of them seemed to do the trick. If they fit well, I usually did not care for the wash or style, and if I was pleased with the wash, they never fit.

Without spending $300 for a pair of True Religion or Rock & Republic jeans, I turned to the Buckle. By word of mouth, which will always convince me more than any form of media, I was told to check out jeans from the ...

• Buckle. I will simply state, I am glad I did.

The Buckle sells many brand names on its website and in its different chain stores, but Buckle’s own “BKE” brand is still my favorite. The difference between these jeans and jeans from other stores, for me at least, is the fit and the wash. A shopper at the Buckle really gets the two-in-one package. At least for men, and I am quite sure this would apply to women as well, BKE jeans have a great fit. They offer all the styles, ranging from skinny to flare, but the quality that really gets me is the “rise.” The mid to high rise assures me that I will

be able to sit down without having my backside show. If there is one thing I do not like about jeans, it is the low rise, especially on men, and BKE takes care of that problem. And if the wash or color is of utmost importance when picking out a pair of jeans, BKE has every option available.

If you are struggling to find that brand or style of jean that you want to wear for any occasion, I recommend buying BKE jeans from the Buckle. They have fits, styles, and washes for any body type of personal preference, and they will last longer than you would want them to. All of that for $70-$80? Seems like a great deal to me.

jennifer says :

I was wondering which type of jeans are similar to the drew fit? Im a woman and and I own the 34×31 drew and I love them but want another type similar. Thank you jennifer smith

-10
    Paul Fisher says :

I agree with selection….but after spending thousands of dollars and referring many friends to Buckle….I had a first experience with corporate on incorrect items sent to me. When I sent it back they stated the items were retagged, which until that moment never heard of that. To say the least that is where the poor customer service began….nothing like the stores…corporate is definitely out of touch with the customers.

They shifted me to various people who could not make a decision and wanted me to prove to them that they made a mistake…when does the customer come first??? So I reached out to a couple of store managers who I am friends with and they noted that this is happening more so Buckle can move inventory that is not selling then try to put the mistake on you for tagging something that is not what you ordered than denying the mistake. Something to boost sells and reduce slow inventory…which I believe is illegal.

To say the least instead of fixing the issue on about $ 60.00 in items….they asked me to not shop at their stores since I was making too many waves in the company….I sent a letter to the chairman since on the contact list it said you can do this. I think someone is watching out of their job.

So a warning of what I have learned….when buying jeans look at the pockets since most are not aligned and have flaws…..look at the stitching on shirts since they are also flawed on most and make sure when getting items altered you measure the length before leaving the store (had over a dozen jeans altered 3 inches short, they tried to deny). I worked with them since the store managers are great and friends…..but stay away from corporate. Also don’t buy anything on line since they are trying to move slow inventory by retagging and saying you did it.

My suggestion is stay away since the policies of the company are questionable, corporate business practices are close to being illegal and the quality if you really look at it is most likely second quality that is not good enough for a Nordstroms. I would recommend Nordstroms for purchases since they are cheaper or the same in price…..quality is by far the best and they have an outstanding return policy that stands by what they sell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5529111341530230/k2311a1129/11.29.10