Boracay, Philippines  » Travel  »
  • So visit Boracay in the Philippines I highly recommend this place

• by Najhor

I live in Capiz Province in Philippines which is 3 hours away from Boracay Island. So we often have vacation in Boracay yearly or even twice a year. I go there with my friends, family and relatives.

If we have visitors from Manila or even abroad, I always let them travel to Boracay to see the Paradise Island for me. It has long beach with white sand.

The long beach consists of 3 stations. In the first station you can see the first class hotels, bars and restaurants. There’s also grotto of Mama Mary at the

sea shore, Golf Course Club, Bat Cave, D’Mall and etc. In the second station is where the second class belongs and in the third station is considered as the third class place.

In order to enjoy your stay in Boracay aside from walking along the long beach, sun bathing and swimming, you can also try island hopping. You will enjoy boating while having an island hopping. First stop, you will visit the Crystal Cove where in you can see different structures made from rocks or like Flinstones.

Next, you will passed by the Crocodile Island. It ...

• is an island which is formed like a crocodile. In that area you can have snorkeling. You can feed bread crumbs on the sea for the fishes to come near you. You will see the friends of Nemo there in the clear blue sea.

Next, you will stop in the Puka Beach. It’s like private beach which is peaceful and quiet without commercial buildings. There’s also a cave that is too dark inside that you need flashlight and candles that’s why I only tried to have some souvenir pictures near the entrance. In

Puka beach you see different shells scattered in the beach itself. Those shells can be made into beautiful necklace and other accessories.

Next, you can view a lot of private resorts along the sides of the island.

It took 2-3 hours of island hopping plus you can swim in Puka Beach.

At night, a lot of Eat All You Can Buffet was served in different restaurants. Different bars and band performers were playing.

So visit Boracay in the Philippines I highly recommend this place. I’ve been there for several times already and I really enjoy staying my vacation there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3829111341450230/k2311a1129/11.29.10