Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Double Balmstick in Citrus  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I did not experience any allergic reactions from this lip balm

• by venomsin999

The Product Citrus shade is an orange color with peach shade at the center, no sparkles and no shimmers.

The container is a basic clear tube with a silver bottom part. The clear cap has the Beauty Rush logo and inside is an orange plastic tube where you twist it to push the balm out, although the balm does not go all the way down so you could just see the actual product from its see-through container.

This has very mild orangey scent and sweet taste.

My Feedback I am not

a lip balm fan as I am more of a lip gloss person. However, I am a big fan of Victoria’s Secret lip gloss collection that is why I was not able to resist this one. I read some reviews about this particular product first before buying it. As far as the number of reviews that I have read, they were really good.

When I tried this on, it was a total disappointment. This balmstick is as hard as a candle. This is not dry to apply though as it does ...

• give a little moisture and sheen. However, this is just unusually hard for a lip balm. Lip smackers are even way better than this. This has no zero emolliating properties.

This gives my lips pathetic sheen, almost nothing. It does not moisturize my lips at all. Do not ask me about how long this would last as from the initial application, it is almost starting to dry up already.

This has no color payoff too. Well, on that part, I would understand as this is just a lip balm anyway. I did

not experience any allergic reactions from this lip balm.

The Bottom Line This is a waste of money and a total shame. I did not expect this type of quality from my favorite brand of lip products. I hope I just got an old batch as I do not want to totally hate Victoria’s Secret for this. I do not feel comfortable recommending this to anybody.

Pros It only tastes sweet and that is the only good thing about this.

Cons Very poor quality lip product and the balm does not go all the way down.

Would I buy this product again?

Never again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129111341430230/k2311a1129/11.29.10