1990 Ford Mustang GT  » Cars  »
  • A few years ago I bought this 1990 Mustang GT off of a private buyer, the car was like 15 years old when I got it
  • The number 1 reason that I like this vehicle is the appearance of the outside and the inside
  • The number 2 reason I love this car is the way it handles and so forth
  • The car is automatic transmission and I think this is a very good quality of the car
  • The car does go through a lot of gasoline so in my opinion the car is not the best car to take out for a joyride all the time, but the car is just so fun to drive

• by surfercoast

A few years ago I bought this 1990 Mustang GT off of a private buyer, the car was like 15 years old when I got it. The person had nothing but great things to say about this car and after I bought it and drove it for the first time I agreed with them, this car is, was and always will be an awesome car to own. So many good things about the 1990 Ford Mustang GT that I do not know where exactly to start but I will start with the interior and exterior of the Mustang.

The number 1 reason that I

like this vehicle is the appearance of the outside and the inside. The outside was kept in mint condition and is this beautiful red color and the roof is a soft top roof that I really adore, my friends and strangers always compliment the color of the car. The wheels are 15” and alloy, very nice looking, and yes my friends and even strangers compliment the wheels too. The inside of the car is leather, well the seats are leather, and white, the white seats are very nice looking. The steering wheel is also leather, very beautiful! The inside and the outside of the car is impressive and I give the exterior and interior a 10.

The number 2 reason I love this car is the way it handles and so forth. The car is automatic transmission and I think this is a very good quality of the car. The car also has cruise control which works great and the vehicle runs very smoothly when it is also on cruise control. The mirrors are also powered mirrors which I like and I think this is cool because the car is kind of old and I didn’t think that this car would be equipped with power windows but ...

• 1990 Ford Mustang GT
      it is and it is great. I never bothered to install a CD player but the factory equipped radio and tape player works just fine. The car also is rear wheel drive which I really like.

I got a great deal on this car, and paid under $9,000 for it which was a steal, and the car is fast because it is equipped with a huge 8 cylinder engine and I love how fast this car can go. Even though there is a big engine in the car, it still runs smoothly. The car does go through a lot of gasoline so in my

opinion the car is not the best car to take out for a joyride all the time, but the car is just so fun to drive!

Maintenance on the car is easy to keep up with and I do not really ever remember running into serious problems with the car but I just get normal stuff done to it every so often such as transmission fluid changes, oil changes and change the tires and tune-ups, just normal stuff but it is very easy and not a lot of money to maintain the car. I like fast cars and I give this Mustang a 10 in every area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 929111341360230/k2311a1129/11.29.10