Johnson’s No More Tangles Detangling Spray  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I think the scent would become overwhelming when I would pump spray after spray, but initially does not do much to annoy your
  • As I sprayed the Detangler, I noticed it felt very wet, but felt like it was lacking a moisturizing quality
  • I do not think this is the best product for people with ethnic hair, like me because it is just not strong enough
  • I paid 3.99 for 10 ounces, which would have been great if it would have lasted longer

• by adrean_j

I have purchased many products to try on my hair as well as my children’s. We all have really thick hair and it can become tangled very easily. Among the many sprays I have tried, the Johnson’s No More Tangles Detangling Spray is one of the. Shockingly to my, this was one of my least liked detangling sprays I have tired. The bottle was kind of cute, because it is shaped much like there baby lotion or baby wash bottles, and had a little pump spray nozzle at the top. The bottle had this greenish transparent tint to it. When I first opened this product o spray it, it smelled a scent, but nothing that was really exciting. It did not smell good or bad. I think the scent would

become overwhelming when I would pump spray after spray, but initially does not do much to annoy your. As I sprayed the Detangler, I noticed it felt very wet, but felt like it was lacking a moisturizing quality. The spray seemed a little dull and even reminded me of water.

I sprayed a few sprays in my daughter’s hair and was not having much luck. The spray was getting her hair wet, which of course makes it somewhat easier to comb, but it was not actually breaking down the tangles. I had to spray a lot of it, at least 8 or nine sprays per hair section to be able to comb though it with less problems. I did not see her hair look any better, and it would usually ...

• dry out pretty quickly after using this product. I also used this spray on my little boy’s hair who is much younger. He is only 11 months old, but has some really thick and curly hair. I used this spray to make it easier for me to comb through his hair. It helped his hair a little bit more than my daughters, but still seemed to be keeping his hair dry. I think that this spray is definitely missing something. I also think that it did not detangle enough. I would say that it helped me out by detangling the hair about 30 percent.

I think that this product is probably better for people with not so thick or semi thick hair. It is not so great for people like

me who have a head full of curly hair. It detangles, but can also cause the hair to dry out. I think it is pretty safe for the kids and do not irritate their heads, which is always important. I do not think this is the best product for people with ethnic hair, like me because it is just not strong enough. The spray is very affordable and reasonably priced. I paid 3.99 for 10 ounces, which would have been great if it would have lasted longer. The bottle only lasted for a few hair combings because I had to use so much in one sitting. I am sure I would never buy this product again, only because I feel that it does the same thing a spray bottle of water could do.

Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129111341300230/k2311a1129/11.29.10