Q-Tips Cotton Swabs  » Cosmetics  »
  • While many people cannot find as many uses as I for cotton swabs, I think that they can be essential to each home
  • I recently had a bad experience with some cheaply made cotton swabs and decided to go for a well known brand the second time around
  • I do not think the box is the best if you are one of those people that try to save space
  • I noticed that they were considerably softer than some other cotton swabs I have tried recently
  • I like using these for multiple occasions and the box can last for several months considering there are 500 in them

• by adrean_j

While many people cannot find as many uses as I for cotton swabs, I think that they can be essential to each home. I used to think that all cotton swabs were the same, but recently found out that they are much different and can actually have quality issues as any other product on the market. I recently had a bad experience with some cheaply made cotton swabs and decided to go for a well known brand the second time around. I purchased the Q-Tip brand cotton swabs at a local drug store for about 5 dollars. The package came with 500 cotton swabs for

my pleasurable use. I liked the box that the swabs were in, though it was fairly basic. It was a carton with a back that can be pulled off for easy dispense. I was able to pull the back off with almost no problems and was able to easily grab one of these swabs. I do not think the box is the best if you are one of those people that try to save space. It cannot fit in the medicine cabinet and may have to go into a closet.

I have always used cotton swabs to clean ears, and that was the first thing I did when I did get to use them. I noticed that they were considerably softer than some other cotton swabs I have tried recently. They were also more fluffy and actually had substance to the cotton. Another thing I liked was that it did not fall apart as soon as I used it. I have used some cotton swabs that come apart from the plastic stick with just one stroke. I liked using these cotton swabs and thought that they were a very comfortable choice. I like the fact that they were not too small or thinned out. It allowed more absorption and coverage ...

• Q-Tips Cotton Swabs
      of more area. I personally use cotton swabs to aid me in doing my nails. I sometimes get a little polish on my fingers when I paint with my left hand. I always keep a cotton swab handy to make sure that I can easily wipe off the sides of my fingers. With Q-Tips, I only needed one cotton swab in order to finish both my hands. With other brands, I have had to use two or three. With this brand, I only need one cotton swab per ear. With some other brands, I need two or three per ear.

Another thing I like about

these cotton swabs is how absorbent they are. I used them to dip them into my ointment for cuts or bruises. It is the perfect thing to apply the ointment because I only have to dip it once. Once I dip the Q-Tip, it is basically drenched in the ointment and ready to apply. I really think that these are the best cotton Swabs out. The cotton is soft and strong, and the stick is sturdy, so I never have to worry about it bending or breaking. I like using these for multiple occasions and the box can last for several months considering there are 500 in them.

Q-Tips Cotton Swabs
Myhia says :

re : I like using these for multiple occasions and the box can last for several months considering there are 500 in them
Qtips are awesome From cleaning to artwork, it s always great to have these nearby

Myhia says :

Use a clean pencil case to store them all, works every single time

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129111341280230/k2311a1129/11.29.10