Walgreens Jumbo Cotton Balls  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that my cotton balls will stay clean and fresh with the bag sealed tightly
  • I can definitely say that these cotton balls are super absorbent
  • I recommend these cotton balls to anyone looking for a reliable and absorbent cotton ball to use around the house or cosmetically

• by adrean_j

I have recently come to find out that there are many uses for cotton balls around my home. I used to think that toilet tissue was the answer for everything, but now know I was surely wrong about that. I purchased a big bag of cotton balls, hoping they would be just the thing that I needed. The cotton balls I purchased were the Walgreens brand jumbo cotton balls. I purchased a bag of 200 cotton balls for al little under three dollars. I liked the bag that the cotton balls came in because it was resealable unlike some others I have dealt with. This was great for keeping the cotton balls in the bag. I especially need this feature because I can be a complete mess moving stuff and knocking

things over. I know that my cotton balls will stay clean and fresh with the bag sealed tightly. The cotton balls were perfect in size. Though they are jumbo they are not too big. I actually think this is the perfect size cotton ball no matter your needs. I first used this product to remove some nail polish that was really thick and stubborn.

I had already attempted to use bathroom tissue to remove the polish with nail polish remover, but it was like the nail polish was too thick and too strong. The nail polish was not even coming off initially and was actually destroying the toilet paper I was trying to use. I then soaked a cotton ball in the nail polish remover and went away at my nails.

• I can definitely say that these cotton balls are super absorbent. I was able to not only get the nail polish off, but also use only one cotton ball for both hands. It was great, because if I have 200 cotton balls and only needed one, they should last for along time. The cotton balls are also good at staying in tact. I have had problems with them ripping too easily and falling apart in the past. I have not had any of these problems with these Walgreens brand cotton balls. Another thing I liked to use these for is applying makeup and ointments. It works great as far as ointments, disinfectants, and alcohol because it absorbs so much. It did not work so great for makeup, because it absorbs so
        much.

I do not usually use cotton balls for makeup all of the time, but will if I run out of my throw away applicators. These balls absorb so much of the makeup I find myself dipping over and over again. It takes a lot for me to get the color that I want, and that is why I would not suggest these for use of makeup. They are, however, great for washing your face. I have had a much clearer face, because I use an astringent and the cotton ball and it sucks all of the dirt and oils out of my face. My face always feels naturally clean after using these. I recommend these cotton balls to anyone looking for a reliable and absorbent cotton ball to use around the house or cosmetically.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129111341230230/k2311a1129/11.29.10