Walgreens Premium Exfoliating Cotton Rounds  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought it seemed like a pretty good idea and decided to purchase some of these for myself
  • I have really dry skin, and have a problem keeping my skin, especially my face moisturized
  • I like that it was gentle and did not feel scratch or irritating like some other cotton products
  • I think that many people can find uses for these cotton rounds
  • I would recommend these to anyone who has the use and throw away attitude that I have

• by adrean_j

I was never really interested in cotton rounds until I saw my mother using them, when I was visiting her. She told me that she enjoys using them to apply her makeup because they are easy to dispose. I thought it seemed like a pretty good idea and decided to purchase some of these for myself. I did not know much difference in the brands and picked up the Walgreens Premium Exfoliating Cotton Rounds. I got a large package of 80 rounds for about 3 dollars. I figured you could not really beat 80 applications for that price. When I got the rounds, they were in a plastic package that was re-closable to make sure none spill out. At first touch I, though these cotton rounds were very soft. I liked how

they felt because it was thin, but had a little fluff to it. It was very easy to hold with just a few fingers. Honestly, this product resembles the makeup applicator that comes in most powder makeup. The only difference is that it is thinner and will not have time to fall apart.

These cotton rounds were not as easy to use on my face as I had expected. It seems that mixed with the liquid makeup, it does not mesh exactly right. It had a harder time blending the makeup into my face. I would see some areas that were darker or shades lighter than the rest of my face. I was eventually able to get it right but it did take more effort and it took more rubbing in than ...

• usual. It was nice to be able to throw the cotton round in the trash, because I do not have to worry about reusing the same one over and over. I loathe reusing makeup applicators because they always make my fingers dirty and brown from the makeup. I also like using these cotton rounds to rub oil into my face. I have really dry skin, and have a problem keeping my skin, especially my face moisturized. I had an idea to just pour some baby oil on to the round and rub it into my face. It worked beautifully and helped the oil actually penetrate my skin. I like that it was gentle and did not feel scratch or irritating like some other cotton products.

I can find so many uses

from these cotton rounds and use them all of the time. To my surprise, the package of 80 only lasted a couple of weeks because I used them so much. Once I started, it was like an addiction. I also like to use these exfoliating cotton rounds to clean off the makeup that I applied. I can just add a little soap and water and it is the perfect thing to scrub and buff the makeup out of my skin. It leaves it looking a lot healthier than it had previously. I think that many people can find uses for these cotton rounds. They are not the best for applying liquid makeup, but work fairly well for powder. I would recommend these to anyone who has the use and throw away attitude that I have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129111341220230/k2311a1129/11.29.10