Walgreens Baby Powder  » Baby care  »
  • I also had this problem on multiple occasions when trying to get it open
  • The scent was not any stronger or weaker, from my experience
  • I think that this powder was a definite bottom saver for my baby
  • I would recommend this baby powder, but would not say it is any better than other baby powders I have tried

• by adrean_j

I have not used many different baby powders this go round with my baby boy. I have used a few baby powders and found that most of them stood up to my standards. One baby powder that I remember using in particularly is the Walgreens brand Baby powder. Walgreens is one of my favorite drug stores and I try different things out of there all of the time. I purchased a regular 22 ounce bottle of baby powder for about two dollars, which is not very bad at all. The container was very similar to most and was thick and rectangular. The top of the baby powder

was sometimes kind of frustrating to use. I had issues with twisting it open and closed. It seemed on occasion that I would open the powder and have to twist it five or six times before I could get it closed. I also had this problem on multiple occasions when trying to get it open. I did not think this was a major problem, but could be annoying to deal with. It is best to pay close attention when closing it. One time I twisted it and figured it was closed without even looking. Later the bottle tipped over and it was wide open still.

The scent of this baby powder is nothing special. It smells like most baby powders do. The scent was not any stronger or weaker, from my experience. The powder was white and came out with ease. I liked that the container can last for a month or two because you do not have to use a lot of it. This baby powder has plenty of substance and is great for babies that drool or spit up a lot. I rub it around my baby’s neck and chest. It helps to keep him fresher, clean, and dry throughout the day. I also like the fact that this baby powder works ...

• Walgreens Baby Powder
      well for diaper rash. My son had a nasty rash and I was using the ointments and creams for a couple of days with no results. Finally, my husband suggested I try some of this baby powder and I did. I reluctantly started pouring it over the rash area after every diaper change. Within 48 hours, my son’s rash was diminishing drastically. I think that this powder was a definite bottom saver for my baby. I was shocked that it worked better than some of the well known creams like Balmex.

This baby powder keeps things smelling fresh throughout the day. I have found that it is

not only good for babies, but also in other situations. I have used this baby powder in my shoes on a couple of occasions. My feet sweat a lot and I hate socks. Using this baby powder, it helped to keep my feet dryer and helped block any odors from forming. When I took my shoes off, my feet would smell baby fresh, even after walking around all day. I would recommend this baby powder, but would not say it is any better than other baby powders I have tried. It is sufficient, but does not have that thing that will really make me remember it in the future.

dhwani says :

re : I also had this problem on multiple occasions when trying to get it open
It smells good and is vewry hygienic for the child
It is must try product

Tori says :

Also great for preventing thigh chafing in adults, a problem I always have when running. If you have some in the house anyway, you should definitely try it. You’ll smell a bit like a baby, but it helps eliminate that frustrating rash-feeling you get when you’ve been running a long time.

Best,

T.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429111341210230/k2311a1129/11.29.10