Africa’s Best Kids Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil Plus Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately both of my kids have inherited my thick and stubbornly curly hair
  • I like the way it feels cold at first touch, but then the coolness goes away
  • As I rubbed the lotion into my daughters hair, I noticed that the scent was very subtle and simple

• by adrean_j

Unfortunately both of my kids have inherited my thick and stubbornly curly hair. I hate dealing with mine and now I have to hate dealing with theirs. I had been searching for a few products to use on their hair as well as mine. Though I have tried many different sprays and lotions, none of them seem to work well on all of our hair. I recently purchased the Africa’s Best Kids Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil Plus Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion. I saw the bottle on shelves at a local store and purchased it for about 4 bucks. I got

a bottle that was 12 oz. The bottle was very similar to most hair lotion bottles and was easy to open. The cap will flip open using only one finger. The lotion itself is very light on the fingers. I like the way it feels cold at first touch, but then the coolness goes away. As I rubbed the lotion into my daughters hair, I noticed that the scent was very subtle and simple. It basically smelled like shea butter, and did not smell perfumed of fake like a lot of hair care products these days.

I first used this lotion on both of my children’s hair. They have naturally curly and thick hair, while mine has been treated way too many times. As I used it on there hair, I noticed that it was very moisturizing. As soon as I applied it, I could feel how slick and smooth my child’s hair was feeling. It made it feel softer almost instantly. I was able to comb through my daughters hair, but still ran into a lot of thick kinks that were hard to run the comb through. It helped soften the hair and detangle it significantly, but did not work 100 percent. I was shocked when it ...

• Africa's Best Kids Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil Plus Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion
      also helped detangle my hair and made it feel softer. I noticed that after moisturizing my child’s hair there hair would stay moisturized for a full 24 hours plus some. Then next day when I went to comb my children’s hair, I noticed that it still felt silky and soft and considerably moisturized. I did not have the same long lasting effect with my hair. My hair dried out a bit earlier than the kids, probably because it is thicker and more processed.

I have used this hair lotion to keep my sons hair soft and it has worked wonders. I had problems with

him having a rough patch in the back of his head. The hair was rougher and dryer there because he always lies on his back. I had problems combing through it and getting it to grow. The hair was a bit shorter as well. After using this lotion I watched my sons hair grow healthier and longer. It was not longer rough in the back and felt even better than the rest of the hair on his head. This is a great product to use on kids. I also enjoy using it myself, because it helps my hair look smooth and shiny. It promotes growth is good for thick hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129111341200230/k2311a1129/11.29.10