Hide and Seek
  • Of course, there are many twists and things that confused me a little, but that doesn't mean I don't like it
  • I definitely have to say that it is important for a horror movie to scare you, and this one did

• by Susanna
      Hide and Seek is an intense, well structured, mysterious and frightening movie. I watched this as I was a fan of Dakota Fanning, and found this movie to be spectacular. Of course, there are many twists and things that confused me a little, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like it.

Hide and Seek is a movie about a family that seems to be happy, until it “seemed” like Emily (young girl)\’s mother had commited suicide, Emily

and her father moved to try and forget this horrid event, however more mysterious things start to happen when Emily was seen talking about her imaginary friend, Charlie. At first, it seemed like fun, perhaps Emily was only doing that to get over her mother\’s death, until strange and bad things start to happen, even Emily’s father could not explain.

I watched this movie with chills, and almost three times I almost screamed in fright, when the ...

• music is playing during the intense climax. I definitely have to say that it is important for a horror movie to scare you, and this one did.

With acting, I felt that Dakota Fanning did exceptional. She is quite young, yet very believable and realistic.

Her expressions are excellent, from being happy, frightened or any other emotion. She pulls it off in a way that you feel scared for her.

I also felt that all the actors

did a brilliant job. The movie is great.

I would see it anyday. Even twice in the cinemas if I could, acutally that was what I did.

The only confusion of that movie was the ending wasn’t really explained. Also, a few events happened during the ovie that I did not understand until someone explained it to me.

Perhaps some people do well by guessing, but it confused me a little. Perhaps it would help if there was a sequel.

Hide and Seek

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11503134120931/k2311a035/3.5.07