Johnson’s Shea and Cocoa Butter Baby Lotion  » Baby care  »
  • On my venture to try different types of baby lotions, I ran into a few interesting ones
  • The lotion was a little expensive, but I have come to find out that most baby lotions that stray away from the basic formula cost a little more
  • I like it because it is not perfumed and has sort of a natural feel or smell to it
  • He was smiling and giggling the whole time and I can definitely see why
  • I think that anyone looking for a quality baby lotion that is unique try this product

• by adrean_j

On my venture to try different types of baby lotions, I ran into a few interesting ones. I have recently been exploring baby lotions and realized that they have a lot more to offer than they used to. I recently purchased the Johnson’s Shea and Cocoa Butter Lotion from my local Wal-Mart store. The lotion was a little expensive, but I have come to find out that most baby lotions that stray away from the basic formula cost a little more. I purchased a bottle of this lotion for about 8 bucks. It was a pretty nice size bottle so

I cannot complain. The bottle saw sort of a brownish color and had the real look and feel of shea butter. When I opened the bottle, I got exactly what I had expected. The lotion had a strong scent of shea butter. I like it because it is not perfumed and has sort of a natural feel or smell to it. When I poured the lotion into my hands, I realized that it was very similar to the normal baby lotion and liked the way it felt silky in between my fingers.

This lotion is not very thick, but has a great consistency. The way this lotion is formulated makes it extremely easy to rug into the skin. It was also pretty easy to wash out of the skin because it was not too thick. I felt like it was very comforting to my baby as I rubbed it into his skin. He was smiling and giggling the whole time and I can definitely see why. After rubbing this lotion into his skin, it felt very sot and my hands felt just as silky. The lotion ha a great scent that last for at least an hour after application. Though it ...

• Johnson's Shea and Cocoa Butter Baby Lotion
      is not very loud, you can smell it if you are in close proximity. The lotion is great for keeping the skin moisturized. I rubbed him down with the lotion then washed dishes. When I was done washing the dishes I realized that my hand were still considerably moisturized and still felt soft to the touch. I thoroughly enjoyed using this lotion on my baby and myself. It was so good, I found myself sneaking to use a bit of this lotion here and there.

I also like to use this lotion on my little girl. I was having a

hard time keeping her skin looking shiny and healthy throughout the day. She would go to school and come back with white knees, and I felt it was embarrassing for both her and myself. This shea and cocoa butter lotion helped keep moisture locked into her skin all day. I recommend this lotion to all parents out there. It is great for the baby, but also good for other members of the household. It helps to nourish dry skin and is mild and gentle. I think that anyone looking for a quality baby lotion that is unique try this product.

Melissa Stull says :

re : The lotion was a little expensive, but I have come to find out that most baby lotions that stray away from the basic formula cost a little more
This lotion absorbs nicely into the skin and has massive staying power. Worth every dime

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429111341190230/k2311a1129/11.29.10