7 Select One Ply Bathroom Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • I noticed that their four packs were entirely over priced and decided to purchase a single roll of bathroom tissue for about 2 dollars, which is still over priced
  • I think that this tissue is okay if you are in a hurry, like I was that day
  • I do not really recommend it, because it is not the most gentle tissue on the market

• by adrean_j

I have tried many bathroom tissues over the years. I usually like to buy my bathroom tissue in four packs but recently had to compromise that. We ran out of tissue and I could only had enough time to stop by the corner store 7 Eleven. I noticed that their four packs were entirely over priced and decided to purchase a single roll of bathroom tissue for about 2 dollars, which is still over priced. I took the roll home, realized it was a one-ply roll, and expected it to be the worst tissue ever almost immediately. When I opened the tissue, I noticed that it was very firm. I could grasp the roll and feel almost no cushion at all. As I started to pull the sheets,

I could see exactly how thin they were. They were no completely transparent, but I could see colors and shades through them. The tissue did not feel very fluffy to the touch, but did feel smooth and soft as I wiped the sheet across my hand. I had the tissue put on my roll dispenser, and felt that the roll was a little too big for the area that was available. I felt resistance pulling the roll at first, but it eventually went away.

As I used the tissue, I had to wrap it around my hands multiple times. The tissue is so thin, it is imperative to wrap it to protect your hands. It is not the most absorbent tissue, so you need plenty to get you ...

• clean, while keeping your hands clean. The tissue was not the most comfortable against my skin, but it was not the roughest either. It felt a little scratchy, but did not feel like it was damaging or unbearable. The tissue was surprisingly long lasting. I purchased this tissue on a Monday and still had a little bit left by Thursday. Though you have to wrap it a lot, there are a lot of sheets to wrap. This roll last me much longer than most bathroom tissues I have used. It actually has triple the life of the standard roll in my home. This tissue probably should not be used as a facial tissue. I have used it for that and it feels very rough. It irritates the skin
        more it seems than helps it. This tissue is one of those that you can rub together and hear a sound. A matter of fact, it is very much like the tissue in most public restrooms.

I think that this tissue is okay if you are in a hurry, like I was that day. I would not personally go out and seek purchasing this tissue. I do not really recommend it, because it is not the most gentle tissue on the market. I also think it would have been better and softer if it would have been 2 ply. Because it lasts so long, I can say it is worth the price. Overall the 7 Select Bathroom Tissue is okay if you are desperate or need something quick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5329111341130130/k2311a1129/11.29.10