KRAFT Pizza
  • I don't like thin crust pizzaz, so when I saw something called Naturally Rising Pizza at our grocery store, I immediately wanted to check it out
  • The pizza does rise up when it's cooked, not very much but enough to create the soft crust I prefer
  • Like most frozen pizzas, it tastes the best when freshly made, re-heated leftovers were not nearly as good

• by Lorianna
      I don’t like thin crust pizzaz, so when I saw something called Naturally Rising Pizza at our grocery store, I immediately wanted to check it out. “Naturally Rising” promised good, soft, “bready” crust.

It is a KRAFT product, and there were several varieties of it available.

The one I chose was Combination (with sausage and pepperoni).

So the full name of the product is KRAFT Jack’s ...

• Naturally Rising Combination Pizza.

I must say I am quite pleased with it.

The pizza does rise up when it\’s cooked, not very much but enough to create the soft crust I prefer.

Like most frozen pizzas, it tastes the best when freshly made, re-heated leftovers were not nearly as good.

I can’t say it is the best frozen pizza I have tried, but it is good enough.

KRAFT Pizza
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503134110931/k2311a035/3.5.07