Bab-O Gel Cleaner with Bleach  » Housewares  »
  • It does not bother me to do most of the cleaning, because I like to make sure that things get clean the way that I like them to
  • I thought this would be perfect for soiled areas, because of the thick gel formula
  • I have used this cleaner in many ways and can honestly say that I am thoroughly impressed by it
  • The best thing about Bab-O is that it is a little less messy than spray cleaners are
  • I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something different from the usual spray bottle or cleaners that need to be diluted

• by adrean_j

For the past couple of years, it seems that I have been in charge of the major cleaning around my house. It does not bother me to do most of the cleaning, because I like to make sure that things get clean the way that I like them to. I do not only like my surfaces to be clean, but disinfected as well. One of my favorite disinfectants is bleach. I will purchase almost anything that is advertised with bleach in it, and that is why I purchased the Bab-O Gel Cleaner with Bleach. I purchased the little container for only a dollar at a

local dollar store. It was a plastic 17 ounce container that was similarly shaped like a container for dishwashing detergent. I liked that the container had a pop top cap that allowed me to squirt the product out. I thought this would be perfect for soiled areas, because of the thick gel formula. The container was pretty simple to grip and squeeze revealing the gel cleaner. It looked very much like gel, but also a little bit like goop. It did not have a very strong odor, which is good. I do not like to choke when I am cleaning.

I have used this cleaner in many ways and can honestly say that I am thoroughly impressed by it. I did not expect it to work as well as it did. On one occasion, I had a few grease spots on my stove top where I had spilled it trying to dispose of it. I squirted some of the Bab-O onto the surface and started to wipe it down with my sponge. It picked up the grease and rinsed out of my sponge easily. It was crazy, because it was as if the cleaning gel sucked up the grease. It was fairly easy to wipe down any surface because it ...

• Bab-O Gel Cleaner with Bleach
      would just cling to the dirt and clean it off. I liked that it did not leave my surfaces scratched or damaged. It was a fairly gently cleaner to both my surfaces and my hands. I did not suffer any itching, which I usually do from thick or concentrated cleaners. The best thing about Bab-O is that it is a little less messy than spray cleaners are. I can pour it directly where I want it without saturating other areas. I like using this cleaner in extra dirty spots, because it does an excellent job.

Another thing I like about this cleaner is how I

do not have to pour loads of it to get the job done. It is also great because I can use it to even help work on and disintegrate old stuck on food. I used this to clean out my refrigerator and it left it clean and shiny. I also noticed that my refrigerator smelled like it had been deodorized for days. Though it does not have a strong bleach smell or cleaning smell, it leaves behind a hint of a scent of clean. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something different from the usual spray bottle or cleaners that need to be diluted.

Jake says :

Bab-O gell with Bleach rocks
I’ve been trying to clean stains from my Red Maple tree seeds off my paver sidewalk for weeks.
When the helicopter seeds get wet they leave a dark red stain on the light tan pavers.
I tried acetone, acrylic sealer remover, lime calcium and rust remover, laundry stain remover sticks, laundry stain remover spray, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, dish soap, oxygenated bleach, power washer, etc, etc,
I saw this stuff at the dollar store and decided to give it a go.
Squirted some on waited ten minutes and it liquified the stain so all I had to do was rinse it off.
It removed stains that have been there for 2 years.
One application was enough. No residue or change to the paver color or otherwise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5329111341050130/k2311a1129/11.29.10