Futuro Wrist Support Cushioning Beads Wrist Brace  » Health  »
  • I bought it that day and wore it that night and every night for the next few months
  • But then, it’s good for people who can’t get to the doctor or don’t want to go just for a wrist problem
  • I highly recommend this brace for anyone with wrist pain or for carpal tunnel syndrome, which seems to be its most popular use

• by reviewabit

When I was working as a cashier part time for extra cash, I was often required to life heavy food and drink products. Eventually, the inevitable happened– I injured my wrist. It was basically just a pulled tendon, but I was told that it could be months before it was completely back to normal.

I had been waking up in the night with pain in it, and I finally figured out that I was absentmindedly bending my wrist at night and sticking it under my pillow. This didn’t hurt when I first did it, but after being there awhile, apparently it

irritated the tendon and I woke in pain.

The doctor prescribed a wrist splint for me to wear at night, but it was very uncomfortable. It didn’t really fit me well, and cut into the soft tissue at the base of my thumb.

So now I was waking with thumb pain instead of wrist pain. A coworker heard me talking about it, and said that I should try the brace her husband used when he injured his wrist.

She showed me to the product, which was sold right there in the store where I worked. This brace from Futuro has a ...

• patch of squishy beads that sit below your fingers and restrict your moving your wrist.

I tried it on in the store, and it was much more comfortable than the hard brace my doctor gave me. Although it actually held my wrist even more still than the other, it was of a softer material and make and there was no cutting into my thumb, which was a huge plus.

I bought it that day and wore it that night and every night for the next few months. It completely eradicated my pain at night from my wrist, and it probably helped to

heal it faster.

I had a habit of playing with that little bead cushion thing and sometimes I had to consciously stop myself from doing it before I tore the whole brace up. It’s a shame that this is not a prescription item so that people could get it covered on their insurance, since it’s better than the ones that are.

But then, it’s good for people who can’t get to the doctor or don’t want to go just for a wrist problem. I highly recommend this brace for anyone with wrist pain or for carpal tunnel syndrome, which seems to be its most popular use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429111340820130/k2311a1129/11.29.10