Family Guy TV Episode: Quagmire’s Dad  » TV  »
  • It wasn’t the best Family Guy episode I have ever seen and, to be honest, I gave serious consideration to turning it off about halfway through
  • The interesting part of this episode comes later, when Brian gets back from some seminar he’s attending and meets the newly made woman and ends up sleeping with her

• by Review Vigilante

After last night’s Simpson’s repeat, I left the TV on and started watching the Family Guy episode that was following it; Quagmire’s Dad. About 10 minutes into the episode, I realized it really wasn’t suitable for my daughter and sent her out of the room (I told her she could watch something else on her TV) but did sit down and watch the remainder of it.

It wasn’t the best Family Guy episode

I have ever seen and, to be honest, I gave serious consideration to turning it off about halfway through.

But, overall, it wasn’t terrible.

Basically, we are introduced to Quagmire’s dad, a guy he has idolized.

However, we later learn he feels he is a woman trapped inside a man’s body and wants to have a sex change; something he ends up doing.

The interesting part of this episode comes later, when Brian ...

• gets back from some seminar he’s attending and meets the newly made woman and ends up sleeping with her.

His reaction when he finds out the woman was once a man is classic; though I really had to question why he would be so disgusted considering all of these women seem to want to sleep with a dog.

The part at the end between him and Quagmire (who never liked Brian to begin

with) is pretty funny; though a bit too violent for an episode that is being showed when there are kids still awake.

I loved Brian’s response at the very end though.

It is very memorable.

As I said before, it isn’t the best episode and there are some parts that are pretty offensive, even to someone who is open minded.

But, as long as you don’t have kids in the room with you, it’s worth watching at least once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1029111340690130/k2311a1129/11.29.10